9 times: Middlesbrough

8 times : Southampton

7 times: Bolton, Leicester

6 times: Sheff Wed, West Brom

5 titles: Coventry, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Swansea, Watford

4 titles: Brighton, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Wimbledon

3 titles: Birmingham, Norwich, Preston

2 titles: Bradford, QPR, Sheff Utd, Wigan, Wolves

1 title: Barnsley, Bournemouth, Brentford, Cardiff, Charlton, Crewe, Gillingham, Grimsby, Huddersfield, Hull, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Stockport

REIGNING CHAMPIONS: FULHAM

Edited by Optimistic Nut

4 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Doing a few kick ups isn't a great skill to be fair, even Dummett could probably do it. He did it to be disrespectful, and that's fine, but he'd probably get kicked for it in any country and if he did it to his teammates in training they'd likely kick him as well.

I posted about this in the Other Games thread. Just saw it for the first time. I was really expecting some proper shithousing but it was just so innocuous. He gets the ball, does a couple of quick keepy-ups, lays it back and gets on with the game.

Far better than, say, when a player takes the ball to the corner flag then does that shitty “shielding the ball” thing without having any intention of playing it and just wasting time.

If you don’t want him to do that then close him down and take the ball off him. Like I said in the other thread, I fully expected some real shithousing, but it was nothing, really.

46 minutes ago, Shak said:

People getting annoyed with Richarlison for THAT :lol:

Apparently Carragher has a real hard-on for him for some reason. Sometimes I think Carragher is quite thoughtful, then I remember him spitting on that fan and realize that he’s a bit of a piece of work.

Richarlison's an unlikeable, play-acting cunt that's why. :lol: Carragher's dislike for him isn't exactly unique to him, Richarlison's a good player but he's thoroughly unlikeable if you're trying to enjoy a match or an opposition fan and don't really buy into the whole 'shithousery is good actually' viewpoint.

47 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Richarlison's an unlikeable, play-acting cunt that's why. :lol: Carragher's dislike for him isn't exactly unique to him, Richarlison's a good player but he's thoroughly unlikeable if you're trying to enjoy a match or an opposition fan and don't really buy into the whole 'shithousery is good actually' viewpoint.

Yeah, but looking at the comments on here at the time people clearly thought Carragher was going over the top. Much like the Forest player.

Like I said, I fully expected to see some serious shithousing - particularly given that that’s Richarlison’s speciality. It just…wasn’t that.

8 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye still the mindset I guess. Like that clip of us away to Leicester 4-5 years ago which was just 20 seconds of misplaced passes and poor first touches followed by sliding tackles got raved about. A player doing a piece of skill and it's frowned upon.

I bloody hated how much that clip got posted around. So much shit play in it[emoji38]

It was raved about because it exemplified what we were about at the time under Rafa: nowhere near good enough thanks to Ashley, but completely committed to the cause in spite of that, with a never say die attitude. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Why is he so angry with the security?

From what I can see he has let his young kid run on the pitch, then dropped said kid in order to get a football shirt, then kicked off because they picked his kid up?

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Why is he so angry with the security?

From what I can see he has let his young kid run on the pitch, then dropped said kid in order to get a football shirt, then kicked off because they picked his kid up?

Cos hes scouse

That's what they do. Blame every cunt else

Fucking scum