Alexander Isak

Disco

First half was great, second half, not so much. Need to be starting Isak, some of the players deffo benefitting from a rest and being subs instead of starting. No way Wilson should be starting over Isak any time soon, think the season's been catching up on us since Christmas, we need these rotations for the remainder of the season I think. Hopefully win the next match and keep the pressure on the teams above us.

Been desperate to see him break into the team and cement his place in the starting 11 and I think he did that today. He's superb and he's going to be so good for us in the coming seasons. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

You can disagree with it when he replaces him with a player who can’t remotely match his pace or work rate mind.

Wilson is still a decent player like, players are allowed to be out of form without them being the next coming of Joselu. :lol: 

Excellent today. Did everything I'd want from my CF and needs to start every single match he's fit for, if he can get 10 between now and the end of the season we'll finish 4th and he's more than capable of it too.