Alexander Isak

Disco

For what it’s worth we didn’t overpay for isak and man United didn’t overpay for Casemiro.

if a player does well for you the price is pretty irrelevant 

Casemiro could play 4/5 more seasons for Man U - look at modric

Edited by tgarve

4 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He feels so wasted in these games, he had some quality moments in the period after Wilson came on, when e dropped deeper.

I think we need to look at how Spurs use Kane and bring in a proper work class winger in the summer.

I’ve said this before with an older comparison in that we need to find a Pires to go alongside his Henry 

12 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He feels so wasted in these games, he had some quality moments in the period after Wilson came on, when e dropped deeper.

I think we need to look at how Spurs use Kane and bring in a proper work class winger in the summer.

he needed Wilson today earlier on but don’t think a single issue with him today - he had some good shots and Emi made the saves. 

Just imagine him with Kvara or Diaby ( @Yorkie

Edited by Kanji

I didn't like him on the left in the second half, I like him central. More withdrawn behind a central striker is defo better.

I like that his first instinct is to shoot always especially as he has great technique and accuracy and can generate a lot of power. His saves were routine but they came out of nothing and were on target which is a good sign

Yeh didn’t like him out wide. 

Also we can’t play that front 3 again from the start. Gordon and the other dude are wingers that want to stay pretty wide and get crosses in. Neither really look to make those out to in runs or terribly interested in linking up with the main striker.  Maxi likes to cut in and link up with the main striker. Almiron looks to run in behind defences and when he cuts in that’s an obvious pass to the striker when free. Gordon and Murphy are just wide and left Isak isolated. Isak needs someone to link with Almiron, Maxi or Wilson

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I know he was mint but we're not going to become an Arsenal or Liverpool fan base where we hijack polls are we? We seem to win a canny few of these sorts of awards.

That's already happened tbh.