Alexander Isak

Disco

Feet like Michael Flatley. 

He can certainly play wide left. No debate there. 

Interesting to see if he comes back in for Wilson. The same as after the West Ham game. Might even get a start along with Wilson. Depending on Longstaff’s fitness. 

Been watching us since 90… funny we were talking about the Willock assist and whether it was the best ever in the last game… that right there is up there with the best assists I’ve ever seen, and not just for newcastle 

Edited by PRL

4 minutes ago, PRL said:

Been watching us since 90… funny we were talking about the Willock assist and whether it was the best ever in the last game… that right there is up there with the best assists I’ve ever seen, and not just for newcastle 

I have been watching football since 1984 and I don’t think I have ever seen player do that in a game. The lad is simply sensational.

6 minutes ago, duo said:

Still in shock the PL didn't credit him with that assist. Criminal 

Pretty much sums up everything wrong with officiating these days. On a day where the ref was trying to assist Everton to break legs even if they weren't good enough to win the game.

Not getting Ekitike was the best thing that could have happened in the summer window. I’ve said it a bunch of times but this lad will win games for us on his own again and again. He has everything to be in the world class forwards tier for a decade to come