Alexander Isak

Disco

Just now, Froggy said:

I'm not. It'll be a while before we have to worry about you boys but I'm looking forward to it. :lol:

Based on what I've seen and his record in a league that has a reputation for weak defending, around 30-35m.

No chance man :lol:

Think we got a good deal on him. Probably right around where it should be.

He has everything in his locker you want from a modern day forward. Look forward to it all coming together under Howe at Newcastle, and you looking very silly :D

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Doesn’t seem particularly crazy to me, top footballers are expensive. 

It’d obviously be our record signing by quite a way. The likes of Man Utd have exceeded that alleged £59m figure six times already- we’ve still got some catching up to do!

Just now, loki679 said:

Froggy wants banning for trolling this thread and the rest of you want shot with shit for taking his bait :lol:

I haven't been banned in 11 years mate. I speak the truth. Sometimes people don't like it.

Just now, Rich said:

Froggy's class, man, but clearly rattled that his lot are finishing below us this season and the next 100.

Not this season, but I'm not looking forward to the abuse I'm going to get in a few years.

Just now, Rich said:

Froggy's class, man, but clearly rattled that his lot are finishing below us this season and the next 100.

I’ll be happy if Froggy finishes 3rd and us 4th tbh.