Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle United (31/08/2022)

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Isak has had a cracking game. What a signing he is.

People have been complaining about the CBs, but they've got on the end of every header in our box. 

And I don't think Klopp is helping his side at all by these histrionics. He just looks rattled.

We're purposely playing more narrow it seems and letting them send in those crosses and Burn and Lascelles have indeed been dominant. 

God, I hope we can keep this up and get a decent result here. Would be so glad for Lascelles. 

2 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Adverts: Run flawlessly.

Game: Stuttering across all.

Some fucker is trolling :lol: 

It’s all about the bitrate that’s why, during adverts bitrate reduces and there is not as much data required, which then goes back up when the game starts again 

4 minutes ago, wiseman said:

Even if we go out there and lose the game from this point,  the way we're now playing and pride Howe has brought back,  not being afraid of any teams, even when playing with half our team out.

It's amazing to be enjoying football like this again, considering where we were 12 months back

Amen bro.

Just now, KaKa said:

We're purposely playing more narrow it seems and letting them send in those crosses and Burn and Lascelles have indeed been dominant. 

God, I hope we can keep this up and get a decent result here. Would be so glad for Lascelles. 

All of a sudden the master plan I've signing every 6ft+ player that's any use is coming good :)

7 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Speaking of, can we please talk about Miggy's mental turn early on!? Jack G could never.

Missed this! Anyone know roughly the time so I can find it? 

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Can't get over that fucking finish, like.

Absolute beauty.  Didn't need all that power and placement, but Isak didn't give a fuck. Oozed confidence and quality. He's a top talent. Great signing.

Just now, Sean said:

Whoever said Isak will be knackered by the 70th minute will probably be right, but only because of the amount of running and work he's done. He's been immense so far.

The last 30 minutes of this game is going to be very hard for our whole team tbh with the way we play and the lack of quality outside defence on the bench, Anderson aside