Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 1/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

My mates down there with his young'n for his 18th tomorrow and wanted to take him on the boat, sure I read somewhere on here that the lad who normally organises it wasn't doing it this time, can anyone confirm?  Or if it is happening..any details?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it’s not on. They were worried rail strikes might get called making it difficult for people to get there. They were right…

21 hours ago, Nate said:

After a spare for this if anyone knows of one going. Can collect at late notice from outside the ground.

Still the case if anyone has had a last-minute dropout. Appreciate they’re like gold dust. Cheers!

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Based of Ando’s transfer reliability, Anderson won’t be starting today.

Think he has a source when it comes to team news. Absolutely clueless when it comes to transfers though. Even though there are people on here who fall for it. Bet they still believe in Santa. 

Could really use a win here. Our failure in two straight windows to strengthen our wide areas really has cost us unfortunately. Along with some horrendous decisions against us. Good times are coming though. What a difference to everything before. Love it: 

Please don’t bury your heads in the sand and mention Isak. 

32 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Think he has a source when it comes to team news. Absolutely clueless when it comes to transfers though. Even though there are people on here who fall for it. Bet they still believe in Santa. 

To be fair to him he said on deadline day a big player is coming iirc. 

It was later confirmed that we went for pulisic and moura but both Chelsea and spurs pulled the plug late on. 

I mean it wasn't 100% bullshit, it just didn't work out like many many transfers. 

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

To be fair to him he said on deadline day a big player is coming iirc. 

It was later confirmed that we went for pulisic and moura but both Chelsea and spurs pulled the plug late on. 

I mean it wasn't 100% bullshit, it just didn't work out like many many transfers. 

Yeah could never have seen that coming. Us trying for quality players on the last day after not getting all of our priority positions sorted out beforehand… 

Don’t get why so many people seem so triggered by @Ando7

He's clearly got insider info and has been right many times. As we know with all insider info or intelligence, it doesn’t always turn out to be right for many reasons. 

@Toonjam88’s information doesn’t always turn out to be right either but he’s generally got it spot on too. 

I’m glad they are both here and at least giving us what they hear. 

An hour and a half away from the Big Smoke. Oddly looking forward to it tbh :lol: few pints of the black stuff in the Guinea Grill before heading on over to Putney.

Fucking pain in the arse that Putney Bridge or just the District line in general is a bit fucked as well.