Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 1/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

8 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Fraser and Almiron are both wank and im sick of them already

Aye …agreed

I remember a few uneducated posters on here saying ‘Miggy’ was going to come good this year and that he has improved 

HE IS A HEADLESS CHICKEN 

FANTASTIC WORKER

NOT A FANTASTIC FOOTBALL PLAYER

All one footed and his goal scoring and assist stats are woeful 

Fraser is the same but can use two feet 

great crosser when up against poor full backs …but 

HE IS A HEADLESS CHICKEN 

FANTASTIC WORKER

NOT A FANTASTIC FOOTBALL PLAYER

15 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Hope saying Wilson , Bruno and Maxi (likely) to be fit. 

edit - didn’t see previous page… 

Maxi on the bench only, at best. Still at least some light at the end of the tunnel.

João Palhinha being out for them is bigger than any team news for us IMO. Was a capture way beyond their status in classic Fulham style and will be a huge loss. 

Would love an absolutely shite game with a late Wilson pincher against the grain.

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I honestly think Mitrovic is as likely to wind himself up and get red carded as score.   Point to prove and all that. 

nah, he's played us before and not got into bother. its not his first match against us since he left.

Looks like Sunday morning Kings X trains affected back North so those staying over a night might want to check.

I was on the 9:50 to Sunderland as was much cheaper on this occasion than to Newcastle and it’s now departing from York 11:28 to Sunderland 🙂

19 minutes ago, huss9 said:

nah, he's played us before and not got into bother. its not his first match against us since he left.

In Rafa's last game he was visibly upset when the away end labeled him a shit Rondon. :lol:

Edited by NEEJ

45 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Looks like Sunday morning Kings X trains affected back North so those staying over a night might want to check.

I was on the 9:50 to Sunderland as was much cheaper on this occasion than to Newcastle and it’s now departing from York 11:28 to Sunderland 🙂

Thank god I’m flying for a change