Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

If this season had 8-10 games left instead of 4, I'd put money on Lampard taking these down. They look as bad as anyone in the bottom 5.

I just don't get why they thought it was a good idea to bring him in.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Out of the signings Chelsea have made this season, how many of them have been even remotely successful? :lol: 

Enzo Fernandez = £120m

Wesley Fofana = £80m

Mykhaylo Mudryk = £70m

Marc Cucurella = £65m

Raheem Sterling = £56m

Bernoit Badiashile = £38m

Kalidou Koulibaly = £38m

Noni Madueke = £35m

Malo Gust = £30m

Carney Chukwuemeka = £18m

Aubameyang = £12m

David Fofana = £12m

Joao Felix = £11m Loan fee

Zakaria = £3m Loan fee

Chukwuemeka, maybe? :lol: 

Bit unfair on Malo Gusto as he joins them next season  

Just now, SAK said:

Bit unfair on Malo Gusto as he joins them next season  

I was wondering why I had absolutely no idea who he was :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Out of the signings Chelsea have made this season, how many of them have been even remotely successful? :lol: 

Enzo Fernandez = £120m

Wesley Fofana = £80m

Mykhaylo Mudryk = £70m

Marc Cucurella = £65m

Raheem Sterling = £56m

Kalidou Koulibaly = £38m

Noni Madueke = £35m

Malo Gust = £30m

Aubameyang = £12m

David Fofana = £12m

Zakaria = £3m Loan fee

Fofana has been absolute shite for them whenever I've watched.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Enzo Fernandez = £120m

Wesley Fofana = £80m

Mykhaylo Mudryk = £70m

Marc Cucurella = £65m

Raheem Sterling = £56m

Kalidou Koulibaly = £38m

Noni Madueke = £35m

Malo Gust = £30m

Aubameyang = £12m

David Fofana = £12m

Zakaria = £3m Loan fee

Convinced you’ve made up at least 3 of those 

This is what happens when you try and throw money at fundamental problems.

The owner is an ignorant, interfering fuckwit

The squad doesn't give a single fuck about the club they're representing. They signed for the money.

The manager is incompetent. Palpably out of his depth with virtually zero skill, experience and unable to motivate his squad

It's fucking amazing how wrong they've got it. If you wanted to deliberately try and waste a billion quid in a year you'd pretty much have done what this gormless cunt has done with his cash. A billion quid bonfire wouldn't have been as entertaining though 

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

It’s the best of two evils. Can’t stand  female commentators. Most of them sound like pre pubescent boys, they’re placated to by the main commentator when they stumble over their word(which they do A LOT). They simply can’t keep up with what’s going on on the pitch. Why can’t they just commentate on women’s matches? If they were good, I wouldn’t say anything but they’re simply not good enough for the job. So much silence when they’re commentating. Feel like they need to be poked with a stick to be reminded that this is the time you need to make a comment.  

I'd prefer silence over the kind of inane shit the likes of Waddle, Goodman or the like come up with.

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

You’d have been fizzing earlier. They were going on about Isak’s dribble v The Ev inferring it was at SJP.

I can hear him now. "This flat-pack genius. Delivered. The instructions simply read GE.HOMON.BOLLEN."

Fucking cunt.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Enzo Fernandez = £120m

Wesley Fofana = £80m

Mykhaylo Mudryk = £70m

Marc Cucurella = £65m

Raheem Sterling = £56m

Kalidou Koulibaly = £38m

Noni Madueke = £35m

Malo Gust = £30m

Aubameyang = £12m

David Fofana = £12m

Zakaria = £3m Loan fee

Fucking hell. You just made me remember all the fuss with them signing Enzo and I've hardly heard anything about him ever since he signed. 

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

Fucking hell. You just made me remember all the fuss with them signing Enzo and I've hardly heard anything about him ever since he signed. 

Enzo is a good player, but for that money you want to be signing someone who can win you football games off their own boot. He isn’t going to get you goals and assists. 

1 thing I wish for Sunday.

I don't want the away supporters having the chance to mumble AARRSS-NAL AARRSS-NAL AARRSS-NAL repeatedly. It's the most annoying chant in the league for me. Bleed my eardrums out.

Edited by nufcjb

3 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

‘Don’t sign players off of World Cups’ has always been a truism, but Boehly is a grade A clown.  Unproven players being signed for ludicrous fees - Mudryk was another.

They might well come good, but there is enormous risk to signing players like that for the sort of money you pay for the proven finished article. 

12 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

It’s the best of two evils. Can’t stand  female commentators. Most of them sound like pre pubescent boys, they’re placated to by the main commentator when they stumble over their word(which they do A LOT). They simply can’t keep up with what’s going on on the pitch. Why can’t they just commentate on women’s matches? If they were good, I wouldn’t say anything but they’re simply not good enough for the job. So much silence when they’re commentating. Feel like they need to be poked with a stick to be reminded that this is the time you need to make a comment.  

Canny sexist that like pal :lol: Don't want to get into it or owt but Alex Scott and Emma Hayes are really good for a start. Pretty sure you can’t put a co-commentator's shitness down to their sex like. Agree that Carney's shite.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Haha I just assumed Madueke was some kid Lampard called up to prove a point to Mudryk, Ziyech et al, but no he cost £35m apparently :lol: Never even heard of him before this game.