Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

8 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

TBF Delaney got pelters from us during our takeover re his reporting. He’s certainly pissed of ManU fans, well at least the twitter lot.

Mad how many people thought he just had an anti NUFC agenda :lol:

6 hours ago, Froggy said:

Can't wait until Mike, Kaiz and Decky are interviewed in Newcastle next week. :lol:

I don’t think there’d be a greater piece of media than Mike giving an interview about the club in his Geordie accent.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

25 of our 34 league games this season have now been selected for TV (74%). :lol:

Not sure if i've just counted it right, but it means 21 of the 23 games we've played post World Cup will have been live, and only 2 3pm Saturday games :lol: 

The Brighton game was chosen by BT before we got the final so that'll probably be on too. Interesting that we haven't been a MNF yet. Bet they're saving that for Arsenal (h) given they're crowning some royal nonce on the Saturday. Can see Leeds (a) and maybe Leicester (h) on too.

Need to get used to this, 3pm Saturday games are going to be become a novelty for us shortly.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's mad like, does anyone know if the club gets any kind of per-game extra payment or is the TV money shared throughout the PL teams equally?

I think every game is additional payments which are live. I think every team gets the same one off payment before additional live games are added, 

39 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's mad like, does anyone know if the club gets any kind of per-game extra payment or is the TV money shared throughout the PL teams equally?

It's just under £1m per game

Last season we were shown 21 times and got £18.6m for it

The minimum a club will get shown is 12 times

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I feel like TNT has already been a channel at some point?

Aye, I used to watch the WCW on it in the mid 90s. Black and white films all day every day then wrestling for 2 hours on a Friday night.

Edited by LeeB