The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

619 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Brighton got 2 games a week from now until the end of the season. Damn hard matches aswell. We can pretty much forget about them.

Liverpool needs to gain 9 points on us in 7 matches, they barely won against Forest at home and have only won 40% of their games this year. In all likelyhood they are going to drop more points so we need to fuck up badly for them to catch us.

Tottenham no comment.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

You've ruined Spurs goal difference here as well. Basically made it a 7 point between us and them and we've two games in hand. 

Liverpool are the only remaining threat to your good selves and to us. 

Don't know how that sets them up for you.

I'm always mindful of a response after a result like this but if any club wouldn't have one it'd be these.

I’m letting myself think about a European Cup return for the first time in decades now. Geet excited.

Three more wins nails it for me - 68 points plus any draws and we’re not getting caught.  I can’t see any of the teams below us getting a perfect finish to the season - and they’re all playing each other anyway - and other than Liverpool, our GD is effectively worth another point.

If the results all go our way, this could all be over bar the shouting by this time next week - we play another two times by then. 

10 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Howay then, who do we want in our group? [emoji38]

:lol: This started going through my head but I decided to resist posting it unless/until we actually secure CL.

But seeing as you mention it.. Our group would be a fucking nightmare for us presumably? I assume we'd be one of, if not the worst seeded team in the tournament if we make it this year? 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

:lol: This started going through my head but I decided to resist posting it unless/until we actually secure CL.

But seeing as you mention it.. Our group would be a fucking nightmare for us presumably? I assume we'd be one of, if not the worst seeded team in the tournament if we make it this year? 

We'd avoid Man City though.

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

It depends. From the top leagues all the teams you’d want to avoid would presumably be in pot 1 in anyway. Pot 2 would be difficult but winnable.

Huge huge win today and that's a massive step towards CL next year. Now if we can just take 10 points from the 4 games against the dross at the bottom of the league we'll be almost out of sight. Arsenal will have watched that and be more than a little scared, Brighton will be absolutely fucked at that point and Chelsea haven't given a single fuck all season. 

If we finished 3rd would we go into pot 3?