Anthony Gordon

Jack27

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Where would he play for us if we did sign him, he’s played LW, RW and CF this season. He must have played AM last season as well, he’s versatile at least

Where he's needed depending on tactics, opposition, squad available.

Edited by madras

When a player isn't training and both clubs seems to be working on a deal, it makes you wonder. 

At this stage, you have to assume they want to cash in. Also, they are trying to buy Dieng, so may need funding.

Look at how Eddie has transformed players like Joelinton. 

Gordon will absolutely be a better player here than working under Lampard. 

Ive never liked Gordon but as a famous man once said.. "judge me after 10 games" 

But seriously, I'm actually imagining him in our team and I have a feeling it would work well.

I don’t have any concerns about him coming to us other than the fact his form has dropped this season but there are far more established players that lose their way under terrible managers and surrounded by poor players. It’s so toxic at Everton that I can understand why he’s dropped off. I thought he was their best player last season, I also think Howe would quickly get him playing at the peak of his current level and bring him on further. There are players out there that I’d far rather we went for but I’d be surprised if it goes wrong for him or us if he comes 

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I don’t have any concerns about him coming to us other than the fact his form has dropped this season but there are far more established players that lose their way under terrible managers and surrounded by poor players. It’s so toxic at Everton that I can understand why he’s dropped off. I thought he was their best player last season, I also think Howe would quickly get him playing at the peak of his current level and bring him on further. There are players out there that I’d far rather we went for but I’d be surprised if it goes wrong for him or us if he comes 

Schar couldn’t get in our team at one point !!! If Gordon comes, he’ll play his part of “the group” very well,  I have no doubt! 

10 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Look at how Eddie has transformed players like Joelinton. 

Gordon will absolutely be a better player here than working under Lampard. 

Ive never liked Gordon but as a famous man once said.. "judge me after 10 games" 

But seriously, I'm actually imagining him in our team and I have a feeling it would work well.

But if he can turn Joelinton into the player he is now, and if he could do the same thing with Gordon, then imagine what he could do with Maddison.