Crystal Palace 0-0 Newcastle United (21/01/2023)

Disco

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

Frustrating as fuck but positive how dominant we are.  Just lacking something. Teams wont have a go at us now as we'll destroy them but we need more in the front third.  Teams have worked miggy out.  For now Maxi has to start but we need another winger and another CM.

I thought ASM was average again off the bench mind.  Murphy did more in three mins than ASM did in thirty. 

Whisper is quietly but are we now playing at our actual level with the players we have after playing out of our skin for the last few months of last year.?

I am still proud as fuck of this team and my expectations at the start of the season were 6-8, we are currently well above that so yes I am frustrated with another draw but with the players we have got we are doing a fantastic job.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Poor performance, teams have worked us out. Another clean sheet though so not all bad.

Have they shite, poor final ball and poor finishing, especially with the headers cost us. No one has worked us out, just nonsense over reactions every time we don't win.

Guest reefatoon

We need to loosen the purse strings and bring a couple of attacking players in that offer something more/different. Definitely need more cutting edge. Another great clean sheet and a good display though. Just need to get back to putting our chances away. 2 signings this week please.

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

Excellent shithousery by Palace at the end. Wasted a good 90 seconds with that whole Joelinton scuffle at the end.

A needless yellow for Big Joe and all. Definitely getting a 2 game ban at some point.