[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

24 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

3000 optimists ahead of me in the ‘ballot’ queue. Picturing it as being like a 1980’s tombola in Felling Social Club  with a queue going down to the Metro station! (Niche reference for the very few and quite aged…). Reckon I’d have brought a ball, looking forward to some keepy-uppies on the bankies.

There was 9000 in front of me for the P4 ballot. 

How do I enter the ballot? I'm on the site now and I have no idea [emoji38]

The booking page just looks exactly as it normally does. No link on the home page, it's not in home tickets, not in away tickets, where the fuck is it?

Edited by Dr Venkman

Followed all the info from @thelondonmags about availability for some bars, and I know bars around Wembley aren't allowed to show the game but I assume there'll be places that are for Newcastle fans only showing the game nearer to Wembley than a 25-30 minute tube journey? 

Two of us heading down but only one has a ticket so limits options for fan zones etc as you need a match ticket. Want to organise somewhere as near as possible to Wembley that will show the game, anyone know best options or whats people's plans in similar spot? 

Also are people booking pubs now or expect will be plenty places to just turn up that are Newcastle fans only?

Cheers for any input.

22 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Saying this now, we play even remotely like we did today against Bournemouth and we lose.

There’s no way we play like we did today. Bruno will be back and the players will be the most motivated they’ve ever been

7 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

How many tickets are left do we think?

No idea, don’t think it’s possible to say due to them keeping some back for each ballot.

If it's accurate that there was 4K left the other day, there surely won’t be many for periods 5, 6 and 7 due to the number of people in period 4.

Watched them today, flattering score line, Leeds missed lots of opportunities and just seemed to capitulate when they conceded.  Man Utd’s limited performance, admittedly without Casemiro, and given they have Barcelona (away 16th, home 23rd) and a resurgent Leicester (at Old Trafford, 19th) before the final, has made me feel optimistic again. 

5 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Watched them today, flattering score line, Leeds missed lots of opportunities and just seemed to capitulate when they conceded.  Man Utd’s limited performance, admittedly without Casemiro, and given they have Barcelona (away 16th, home 23rd) and a resurgent Leicester (at Old Trafford, 19th) before the final, has made me feel optimistic again. 

Just for balance. They didn’t start 3 of their regular back 4, either. 

Their pace and directness out wide worries me. We have looked a bit exposed there of late. 

I wasn't overly impressed with mankies today, they got the job done but leeds wasted some decent chances. I hope HM starts the final