[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

It keeps coming in waves for me. Like this is really happening. Wild. :lol: 

Not sure how y’all are going to cope all day tomorrow before the match. Luckily for me it’ll be the first thing I do when I wake up so there will be no time for the nerves to build. I feel for y’all having to spend all day bricking it. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

58 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

Sorry but it's a 3-0 defeat tomorrow. Manu are in form and we are struggling to score a goal. Not a result I want but just being realistic!!!

Honestly just don’t bother 

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

This is true like, it’s not this final is some flash in the pan. We’re clearly on an upwards trajectory that’s taking us to finals on a far more regular basis. Tomorrow is all about enjoying it and Man U are the team I’d want us to win against the most in a final, aside from Liverpool. The fact that we’re without Pope takes even more pressure off us, and I know the lads will be up for it tomorrow. I reckon it’s going to be a great match of football

This is probably why I'm not totally shitting it yet (probably be different as we get to kick off)

Tomorrow feels like the start of something rather than a one off which is contributing to not losing it 

1 hour ago, Ankles Bennett said:

Sorry but it's a 3-0 defeat tomorrow. Manu are in form and we are struggling to score a goal. Not a result I want but just being realistic!!!

Silentnight Waterproof Mattress Protector https://amzn.eu/d/hAdnLgI

This should help.

Edited by The Prophet

1 hour ago, Ankles Bennett said:

We haven’t lost by three goals all season. It’s possible, but it’s not ‘realistic’ - it’s unlikely and it’s ostentatious pessimism. 

Edited by Superior Acuña

It’s a 3:30am kick off for me so I’m going to log out of everything NUFC-related otherwise I’m going to go crackers and get zero sleep.  I’ll try and pretend nowt is happening (futile effort no doubt).  Can’t stop thinking that BDB is finally going to plant a header goalwards for the winner.  Can’t.  Fucking.  Wait.

Enjoy it all lads and lasses - this bastard trophy drought has to end at some point.  It’s surreal that this time tomorrow it might have and we’ll finally have colour footage of a trophy win!

HTL

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s a 3:30am kick off for me so I’m going to log out of everything NUFC-related otherwise I’m going to go crackers and get zero sleep.  I’ll try and pretend nowt is happening (futile effort no doubt).  Can’t stop thinking that BDB is finally going to plant a header goalwards for the winner.  Can’t.  Fucking.  Wait.

Enjoy it all lads and lasses - this bastard trophy drought has to end at some point.  It’s surreal that this time tomorrow it might have and we’ll finally have colour footage of a trophy win!

HTL

Same here. Bairns been stuck with a double ear infection this weekend too. Running on no sleep then heading to the Imperial at 2am tomorrow. Going to be a hell of a struggle 😫

I've been in London & around various different areas of it since about 6.30pm Friday night and I've not seen one solitary Man United fan. You can hear or see Toon fans absolutely everywhere, it's absolutely class.

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I've been in London & around various different areas of it since about 6.30pm Friday night and I've not seen one solitary Man United fan. You can hear or see Toon fans absolutely everywhere, it's absolutely class.

Well I imagine there's less wanting to travel down anyway. We haven't won since the 60s.

Edited by mikejaxer

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

HTL

It's 10am here and it will kick off later at around midnight. How tf am I supposed to take my mind off this for a day [emoji38]

Years of being teased and surrounded by ManYoo fans will make this sweeter if we do it, HTL!