Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

All this attention will be taking the edge off the result for him, too.

Everyone’s a winner.

:lol: it'll take a bit more than this to recover from being absolutely battered by you fuckers. 

1 hour ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

The bummer is we would have preferred the cup win.  They would have preferred the win today (just another cup to them). 

I understand I might lack some local and long term perspective but for me as a person who was a way more casual fan who is now completely invested finishing top 4 was 10x more important than the League Cup. I understand that I am in the minority.

10 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

My bairn said it was the easiest game he has seen at home ever. I had to totally agree with him on that one.

Please pass this on to Froggy.  Cause I thought the same.  Easiest game ever this season.

Just listening to Scholes post match….”look they’re doing a lap of honour, do they do this every game”……..yes we do you fucking pleb

oh let me drink those bitter tears ?

Edited by Mag_in_NZ

Just now, Mag_in_NZ said:

Just listening to Scholes post match….”look they’re doing a lap of honour, do this do this every game”……..yes we do you fucking pleb

In fairness he’s usually to busy sucking his daughters toes.

23 minutes ago, STM said:

United.

Screenshot_20230402_202621_Twitter.jpg

We've been a complete push-over for the last few years. Content to hide behind the underdog status and just accept defeat to our 'more worthy opposition'. We knew our place and never even thought about rocking the apple-cart. We knew our place and acted accordingly under the likes of Bruce.

No longer. We're fucking punching now and there's no soft underbelly. Only Barca have conceded fewer now I think, we're in the picture and we're going to stay there. Fronting up to ten Hag this afternoon was a pretty symbolic shift. Remember when Bruce was chuckling away with OGS a couple of years ago after they'd dicked us? Again. 

That was then, this is now. 

Just now, Mag_in_NZ said:

Just listening to Scholes post match….”look they’re doing a lap of honour, do this do this every game”……..yes we do you fucking pleb

Paul Scholes sucks his daughters toes the weird weird weird ginger bastard

Nee wonder his inbred looking wife fucked him off