Brentford vs. Newcastle United: 08/04/23 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

ASM back on the bench makes sense. He's started the last 3 games. I imagine Joelinton gets back in at LW and Willock in the middle 3. Seems sensible and wouldn't shock me to see Murphy out for Gordon.

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Don’t normally go fishing in streams as I find they’re filled with sewage and pollution these days but I think I’ll have to for today 

if your laptop is in the states it's on peacock which is like $4.99 a month 

Hopefully no injuries and just a bit of rotation.

Bruno is the only player who if he's out my confidence will massively drop.

Isak I think the dropoff to Wilson is significant in general play but he seems to have rediscovered his goalscoring form so I think we'll manage either way.

Couple of years ago, ASM being out would have been pretty much guaranteed loss. Now, while it's a shame as he's been very good lately, it's hardly something that even lessens anyone's confidence. 

Christ, if he's injured again.

Massive shame for him as he was just looking comfortable and finding form.

Also a huge loss for us if he's going to miss significant time. Time for Gordon to step up.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

His injury record this season has been awful. Just as he was consistently playing well n'all. Sake.

It might be more of a case of rested today, back for Villa if it’s a troublesome hamstring. Not a full injury but just needs to be carefully managed. 

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

It might be more of a case of rested today, back for Villa if it’s a troublesome hamstring. Not a full injury but just needs to be carefully managed. 

My hopes! Might be fit 😁

Edited by PauloGeordio