Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Aye, I bet Staveley is going to take some time out, go on walks with slow sad music playing in the background, looking at her reflection in a lake thinking if she has done well with her signings.

’Yes, yes I have, time to buy more’ 

Pause and reflect as If they haven't prepared for the transfer window at all and need to pause and then reflect on things? [emoji38]

Shut up Luke you vomit inducing twat!

Edited by Scoot

Basically Luke is banking on a couple of weeks without another signing so he can say "see.....".

Of course we are looking to offload players. Captain obvious.

Pause and reflect after our first signing. :lol: Because we haven't known about the expenditure on it for quite a few days now. We're building a squad to push for top 5 and compete in the CL next season, pause and reflect in late June ffs. 

30 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Trippiers gonna have some competition when this lad turns up

It's a small thing but him not having to trot across for every set piece, will beneficial both for cutting down some of the running and also for variation of set pieces 

Fair to say that the NE journos have had an absolute stinker this summer, Edwards particularly.

Do think they’re right about us being careful re FFP, but they clearly haven’t a clue about our targets. 

1 hour ago, KingArthur said:

Bruno's shooting is his biggest weakness imo. And does he have the legs to make those late runs to the box? He is great but not the quickest. And one of his biggest strenghts is those through balls to the box and little combinations that he has constantly played with Longstaff or Almiron. But this is just my opinion from the little I have seen. 

Without checking to verify, I feel like most of Brunos goals have come from long shots and late runs into the box? 

Someone's definitely feeding him from the club but what they're feeding him is absolute bollocks to hide our exact intentions. 

They know this twat will lap it up and run to twitter being the big I AM. 

Just now, Lair of the Anal Spider said:

Swiss Tonali

Signing a talented young Italian with good hair, is like making love to a beautiful woman

How do you know?

Tbf Edwards probably gets off on how triggered everyone here is with everyone of his tweets. 

Back to Tonali. He looked pretty classy today. So excited. Much quicker than I expected. From one video I watched previously I thought he was a bit Shelvey paced. Absolutely not. Great strength, vision and technical ability. Almost everyone of his corners could have resulted in a goal.

12 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Tbf Edwards probably gets off on how triggered everyone here is with everyone of his tweets. 

Back to Tonali. He looked pretty classy today. So excited. Much quicker than I expected. From one video I watched previously I thought he was a bit Shelvey paced. Absolutely not. Great strength, vision and technical ability. Almost everyone of his corners could have resulted in a goal.

He's stated previously he "enjoys" winding up the NUFC fan base. Blocked him after that.