Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

4 hours ago, GideonShandy said:

image.thumb.png.9e626df5632418f36d20dbd847e7e0bd.png

One of the greatest moments in NUFC history. Fuck the trophies, Colo tried to murder a child 

7 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

RTG is fewmin about Tonali’s punishment:lol:

Had a quick glance and they are unhinged 

When it was announced he was charged they were buzzing but too thick to realise the likely outcome would be a suspended ban or a backdated one

Apparently they reckon Toney should be raging, even though he bet on more games and his overall punishment was less than Tonali 

20 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Had a quick glance and they are unhinged 

When it was announced he was charged they were buzzing but too thick to realise the likely outcome would be a suspended ban or a backdated one

Apparently they reckon Toney should be raging, even though he bet on more games and his overall punishment was less than Tonali 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

He better not be absolutely shite next season.

Just wait till the morons on Twitter realise he isn't the second coming of Pirlo.

2 minutes ago, TRC said:

Just wait till the morons on Twitter realise he isn't the second coming of Pirlo.

He’ll be on a short rope until the crowd turns but for once I’ll not be too apologetic about that tbh. Plays to his potential though…Mama Mia.

1 hour ago, TRC said:

1 year of training with us, I expect more than Pirlo.

11 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

In a friendly as well. :lol:

I'm so jealous he got to do it. We've all come across a little runt in our lives we'd like to do it to.

Noted the club haven’t ruled him out of playing in Australia. EH asked in today’s press conference.

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Noted the club haven’t ruled him out of playing in Australia. EH asked in today’s press conference.

Big boost if so. Worried about him having a slow start next season and us all arguing whether it should be blamed on the disrupted pre season. Would let him feel properly a part of things if he can play.

So can he play in our pre season campaign to get match fitness? Or will he have to wait until his ban finishes so he'll be rusty for a while. 

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

So can he play in our pre season campaign to get match fitness? Or will he have to wait until his ban finishes so he'll be rusty for a while. 

At the minute he’d only be able to play in behind closed doors friendlies. Although from the presser today it sounds like we might be trying to explore whether that could be relaxed.

On 02/05/2024 at 14:30, Pixelphish said:

What a moment this was.

Colo was playing for keeps there, like. Linked fingers anarl.

Posted (edited)

Where do people see his role next season when he’s back? I mean we’ve only seen him in a few games so it’s difficult to assess his role fully. I guess if Bruno stays the question is how Howe uses them both in midfield. 

He is the proverbial “like a new signing”. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie