Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

All things considered it is a lot better than it could have been. He will be back around the start of next season and the club will probably get some wages back, and maybe even something from Milan with a settlement. Since he can train and play friendlies, he should be in fine shape when he gets back.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Being able to play friendlies would be massive like. Being able to train just seems like such an obvious condition.

Toney's ban is/was needlessly inhibitive to his development as a player.

So he’ll be able to play all of the pre season friendlies before next season even if he’s banned for the first few games. 

Reckon we might see Ettifaq or Al Hilal over for friendlies in coming international breaks (injuries dependent). 

1 hour ago, Cronky said:

Maybe I’m imagining it, but last night he looked better both on and off the pitch, like a load had been taken off his mind.

I'd agree. You can imagine how much of a weight this must've been on his shoulders before it became public; I don't see how it won't have affected his game.

Calling it now. He'll be the new benchmark of 'like a new signings' next season.

Best we could have hoped for but I’m just gutted for him.

I’d much prefer in these situations that there’s a hefty fine and then the player has to do all the rehabilitation and community service work. I don’t see why a ban from playing should be a punishment