NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

56 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I reckon we’ll go in for Veiga now that a lot of the other teams have seemingly stepped aside. Not sure I like the fact that he’s a bad passer but has all the physical attributes Howe likes in midfielder.

He’s city’s number 1 target supposedly 

Is Veiga not another one who would play in the midfield 3? Really can't see us spending big bucks on another centre mid. Gotta be a creative player/winger where the other big signing is..

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

I reckon we’ll go in for Veiga now that a lot of the other teams have seemingly stepped aside. Not sure I like the fact that he’s a bad passer but has all the physical attributes Howe likes in midfielder.

We won’t, they will want too much. A link will break out soon and it won’t be him.

40 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s city’s number 1 target supposedly 

Is he? Don’t think he’s good enough for them but fair enough. He’s got a release clause so things should settle fairly quickly.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Is he? Don’t think he’s good enough for them but fair enough. He’s got a release clause so things should settle fairly quickly.

Yeah according to Romano he is.

1 hour ago, mattypnufc said:

Twitter being fucked it’s class for rumours mind. It’ll be back to teletext next. 

I agree. It's a bit nostalgic as you're either waiting for the local newspaper to come out the next day to follow the latest transfer story - I seem to remember Laurent Robert's arrival being on that took ages to get done. On the plus side the NUFC ITK accounts must be devastated!

7 minutes ago, robbo_11 said:

I agree. It's a bit nostalgic as you're either waiting for the local newspaper to come out the next day to follow the latest transfer story - I seem to remember Laurent Robert's arrival being on that took ages to get done. On the plus side the NUFC ITK accounts must be devastated!

People like that Romano will be worrying. Surely they rely on twitter for alot of sources of info

Rudy reckons we’re moving concretely for the player, let’s blow these scouse cunts out the water. 

Apparently Tobido and Thuram were left out of a Nice promo yesterday, might be something might be nothing, but wouldn’t be surprised if it was Tobido we end up with.

Stuff like that just makes no sense. So we're just sitting around twiddling our thumbs whilst other clubs start moving on our targets? Aye that sounds like the way DA works.

1. Either Liverpool want him and we've decided it's battle not worth fighting.

2. We do want him and have already had concrete talks. 

3. We aren't seriously interested at all.

I can't see any scenario where we move in for a player AFTER Liverpool. Get in ahead of them, sure.

19 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Rudy reckons we’re moving concretely for the player, let’s blow these scouse cunts out the water. 

Apparently Tobido and Thuram were left out of a Nice promo yesterday, might be something might be nothing, but wouldn’t be surprised if it was Tobido we end up with.

That darn ceiling again. Just the £150m spent on midfielders…

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Stuff like that just makes no sense. So we're just sitting around twiddling our thumbs whilst other clubs start moving on our targets? Aye that sounds like the way DA works.

1. Either Liverpool want him and we've decided it's battle not worth fighting.

2. We do want him and have already had concrete talks. 

3. We aren't seriously interested at all.

I can't see any scenario where we move in for a player AFTER Liverpool. Get in ahead of them, sure.

100% Very Bond villain approach, similar to dealing with captured spies :lol: Place a bid in a room, then leave, come back in 4 weeks assuming everything went to plan.

Not sure why everyone is doubting we would spend fairly big on another midfielder. EH/club basically briefed the journalists and said 2 elite midfielders was the priority from what I recall.