NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Before the end of the season I said it's a canny rebuild to strengthen our lack of depth. And with the ffp hampering us it's looking likely we may not even have enough for half of the rebuild. 

3 minutes ago, andycap said:

Before the end of the season I said it's a canny rebuild to strengthen our lack of depth. And with the ffp hampering us it's looking likely we may not even have enough for half of the rebuild. 

Let's see what happens. I'm sure we'll do what we need to.

5 minutes ago, andycap said:

Howe literally said it wouldn’t be a rebuild though. 

4 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Howe literally said it wouldn’t be a rebuild though. 

When I said rebuild I meant strengthening the weak areas left back centre back centre mid right wing. 

58 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

All seems to have gone fairly quiet at the minute. 

Hopefully working on something decent behind the scenes. Ideally were biding our time, for when clubs needing to sell get a bit twitchy.

Kvaradona😃

4 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I wish we’d stop talking about the Saudi league like it has anything to do with us. It’s very annoying for some reason :lol:

I think there’s an arrogance to it. ‘Do you think that the slush fund of a sovereign state will screw it’s own domestic league in order to win favour with another club they own 5,000 miles away?’

No.  So stop blathering on about it.