Lewis Hall

Paully

won 9/13 ground duels which was the most on the pitch. Kept Mbuemo out of the game and looked confident doing so.

1 hour ago, Smal said:

won 9/13 ground duels which was the most on the pitch. Kept Mbuemo out of the game and looked confident doing so.

Impossible, I read the first few pages of the match thread. 

feels like eddie has done what he done with gordon when he first arrived, on this lad. let him get up to speed and know what’s expected of him, where he fits in etc. looks in right frame of mind now, as opposed to earlier season appearances 

This guys got the jam. Lessened the potential issues with full backs for next season by getting him up to speed last few weeks after the initial rough start.

He was excellent, has been last few games. He's got great feet and seems to be coping defensively much better than earlier in season. Him and Tino could turn out to be bargains.

Echo everyone's sentiments here. Absolutely love how confident he is on the ball; moves his body really well to find passes and can really move with it too. Also looks like he'd be good for a few goals over the course of the season. 

Stocky as well, like, for a small lad. He looks like he's been bulking a bit which is a good call, because he's already got a low centre of gravity - will make him difficult to rob possession from. 

Not seen anything to suggest he can't be first choice next season. 

Never doubted this signing, in fact I thought he was too good for us to get. 

Admittedly I didn't understand why he wasn't playing more but I had faith he would be introduced whenever the manager thought it was right. 

Pretty confident he'll start next season at LB and just go from strength to strength. 

Automatic starter now for me. This lad could go on to be our left back for the next 15 years. 

Him and Tino have so much potential. 

23 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

That non-penalty was bullshit. He was physically in the box when he got caught. 

Just another reason to hate VAR really. The contact was outside the box, but was anyone complaining about that before VAR steps in to spoil the fun? To the naked eye, everyone agrees that it's a penalty.