Steve McClaren

Dave

I'd be amazed if Ashley isn't ready to do something drastic to ensure that TV Money for next season.

He wants that money.

What is he going to do? They won't exactly be lining up to take the job with 11 games to go.

Guest The Little Waster

I'd be amazed if Ashley isn't ready to do something drastic to ensure that TV Money for next season.

He wants that money.

What is he going to do? They won't exactly be lining up to take the job with 11 games to go.

Trump is the answer ...he will build a defensive wall and it will be beautiful ....

He wants that money.

Trump is the answer ...he will build a defensive wall and it will be beautiful ....

Offer El Tel a £2m carrot to come in and save us from relegation.

We need someone who can get the players to run through minefields, or just play football from time to time, and McClaren isn't that guy.  He has to go.

In hindsight basing our entire game plan around keeping our 6th clean sheet of the season may not have been one of Steve's sharpest ideas.

We kept the wrong sheet clean again.

I've been willing to give him time, I think he inherited a shit squad and that the residue from Pardew was going to take a while to wash out, we've played decent at time this season, better then anything else in the last 5 years, and he's not utter bellend like his predecessors, but it time for him to go. The only way we are staying up is with a new manager, ironically if he were to go after the Bournemouth game, we'd be doing the mackems trick of sacking a manager a game before the derby :lol:

Guest Spark

Why the actual fuck did he bring Rivere on and you have perez and doumbia sitting on the bench

Doesn't make sense on any level.

Took him 18 days to work on that. First shot on target in stoppage time, first corner on 88. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

We had a couple of shots on target in the first half like, not that it makes much difference.