Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

All Tulisa has proven there is that she has the worst patter ever.

:lol:

Aye, when you walk away from a relationship looking a bigger twat than the footballer, you know you are shit at life.

Some of the shite she spouted about being in a Hollywood film and such. Just... wow.

Dunno what's worse: there's people who talk that shite, or that there's people that create a market for it :anguish:

Aye, when you walk away from a relationship looking a bigger twat than the footballer, you know you are shit at life.

Some of the shite she spouted about being in a Hollywood film and such. Just... wow.

Dunno what's worse: there's people who talk that shite, or that there's people that create a market for it :anguish:

We should all feel dirty for contributing to that page's hits tbh. :(

He's been bumblesquat murked ya get me

Isn't he from Manchester?

Salford.  Salford is a city too you know.  See Salford and Manchester as Siamese twins. Only Manchester has the brains, the heart, the lungs, the kidneys, and the liver.

I'm not a Simpson fan but I don't get why this stupid little girl is telling the press about their relationship and slagging him off, I mean grow the fuck up child and keep your private life private.

I'm not a Simpson fan but I don't get why this stupid little girl is telling the press about their relationship and slagging him off, I mean grow the fuck up child and keep your private life private.

She's the female boss. She does what she wants. 'Cause she's Hollywood.

That doesn't keep her in the public eye though.

I feel sorry for him. :undecided:

Can't say there's any pity. If he genuinely thought things were going to end happily with that skag then it's his own fault.

He's gotten out of it looking better than her though, but that wouldn't have been hard.

Salford.  Salford is a city too you know.  See Salford and Manchester as Siamese twins. Only Manchester has the brains, the heart, the lungs, the kidneys, and the liver.

And Salford has the thing Manchester is probably most famous for.

The decent thing to do would be to release any video footage he may have. Not to the press though, just put on mydirtyexgf.com or some similar site. That way the professionals will get to see it first.

Guest chicken little

And Salford has the thing Manchester is probably most famous for.

i hope this isn't a reference to manchester united football club

Aye, when you walk away from a relationship looking a bigger t*** than the footballer, you know you are s*** at life.

Some of the s**** she spouted about being in a Hollywood film and such. Just... wow.

Dunno what's worse: there's people who talk that s****, or that there's people that create a market for it :anguish:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm209/jazzence/Cocaine-Is-Hell-Of-A-Drug.gif

He's from Eccles you mincing fairy.