The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Dalglish is one of the most overrated managers of all time, not first time i have said this either.

10 points off 4th despite spending over 100 million  :memelol:

correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't they finish 6th last year? so they've spent 100m and on the evidence so far its to go backwards, oh and win the Carling Cup on pens against a championship side

Dalglish is one of the most overrated managers of all time, not first time i have said this either.

10 points off 4th despite spending over 100 million  :memelol:

correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't they finish 6th last year? so they've spent 100m and on the evidence so far its to go backwards, oh and win the Carling Cup on pens against a championship side

Progress O0

'Dr Manhattan' got permanently banned from RAWK for saying "39 points after 26 games was awful in late 2010, now it's progress apparently".

From reading on there he seemed like one of the few sensible, realistic posters. Didn't follow the rules of the cult though by having his own opinion.

'Dr Manhattan' got permanently banned from RAWK for saying "39 points after 26 games was awful in late 2010, now it's progress apparently".

From reading on there he seemed like one of the few sensible, realistic posters. Didn't follow the rules of the cult though by having his own opinion.

:jesuswept:

had he also mentioned how much Dalglish has spent they'd have organised a boycott of New York.

They really are something else, North Korea will be employing some of their admin soon :lol:

It'll be a good day when WBA overtake them in the table.

Aye, Woy's only four points back now.

Would be epic if they finished behind us and Woy.