Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Glad someone's scoring but I'd rather it wasn't a player who shouldn't really be getting a game let alone starting matches this season.

I'd say there's a distinct possibility he'll start at City so him having a decent pre-season has to be a good thing.

(:anguish:)

Glad someone's scoring but I'd rather it wasn't a player who shouldn't really be getting a game let alone starting matches this season.

I'd say there's a distinct possibility he'll start at City so him having a decent pre-season has to be a good thing.

(:anguish:)

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7905/dr8.gif

Second choice striker at the club  :'(  :frantic:

Stop saying this make the situation sound like its worse than it actually is. ( and its bloody awful)

Gouffran is a striker and has played every game in pre season in that position.

Hopefully we get a striker or two to send Shola down to 4th or 5th choice or maybe even not at the club completely.

Second choice striker at the club  :'(  :frantic:

Stop saying this make the situation sound like its worse than it actually is. ( and its bloody awful)

Gouffran is a striker and has played every game in pre season in that position.

Hopefully we get a striker or two to send Shola down to 4th or 5th choice or maybe even not at the club completely.

:sweetjesus:

Just watching the Blackpool highlights - whoever is doing the commentary is talking dribble - apparently Shola never fails to deliver.

He said in pre-season, Europe and derbies. Which is quite accurate tbf

I wonder who Shola will invite to play as the opposition in his testimonial...my money's on Barca ;)

Satan will rise from the ground to play in it. They probably put a clause in his contract when he sold his soul to the devil.