Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Very impressed. He wasn't phased at all and Ray Wilkins had nice things to say about him which is a miracle when you consider the amount of time he spent on the Chelsea lovefest.

Would try to loan out him, Ranger and Vukcic.

Really seem like players who can develop into good players in the future. Get N'Zogbia, loan Shane out, than sell Jonas next season or something when he's old ;)

Wouldn't mind just keeping him here as cover for LB and LM.

He's good enough. Don't think he's fit enough to be playing 90 minutes every week at this level, but he can certainly play a squad role.

I thought he looked out of his depth in the first 15 mins, like a little kid chasing after grown men. But fair play to the lad he got stronger as the game went on and showed he's got some desire. He combined pretty well with Jose I though.

So pleased with his performance today, brightest spot of the day. Instincts say he needs to bulk up a bit, as he was pushed around fairly easily, but it depends if he'd lose his pace, which was very impressive as he burst down the wing.

Several times, he received the ball under pressure, but was able to keep hold of it and find a pass that got us out of the situation. Quick of feet and quick of thought.

He looked a very instinctive player who could improvise his way out of trouble and spot opportunities that other players might miss.

As RW might say, he did ever so well, my word.

For such a young lad, Fergie's not afraid of taking responsibility with the ball at his feet and his decision-making and general awareness seem spot on.. he has a bright future ahead of him

Definitely one for the future. Was one of the best players on the pitch against Chelsea. He seemed totally unfazed by the occasion and that can only be a good thing.

Looks like he has a lot of potential. Sunday's performance reaffirmed the fact he is a left-midfielder, not a defender.

Finally a post I can agree with you.

Guest icemanblue

Someone point him in the direction of a gym.

:lol: Bit rich, innit?

You the authority on personal fitness now, like?