*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

As stupid a cunt as Ashley is, i don't think he'd have sacked him if he didn't have someone waiting in the wings. I think there'll be someone at an advanced stage; most likely Pardew. That said, i wouldn't surprised to see that transition hit some sort of gridlock, and we end up panicking with another JFK.

There's definitely been something going on behind the scenes, as Hughton didn't want Pedro to be the reserve manager.

It wouldn't surprise me as well, especially the way Pedro was so quick to lick Ashley's arse after the whole Keegan fiasco.

Aye. It's so depressing to think that someone who was such a hero of mine as a kid could be actively supporting this cunt.

Oh don't you worry, Pedro will be stitched up and made to look a twat sooner rather than later too.

As stupid a c*** as Ashley is, i don't think he'd have sacked him if he didn't have someone waiting in the wings. I think there'll be someone at an advanced stage; most likely Pardew. That said, i wouldn't surprised to see that transition hit some sort of gridlock, and we end up panicking with another JFK.

Allardyce? Keegan? When has he ever had someone waiting?

As stupid a c*** as Ashley is, i don't think he'd have sacked him if he didn't have someone waiting in the wings. I think there'll be someone at an advanced stage; most likely Pardew. That said, i wouldn't surprised to see that transition hit some sort of gridlock, and we end up panicking with another JFK.

Allardyce? Keegan? When has he ever had someone waiting?

You could probably argue that there wasn't as pressing a need to replace Allardyce instantly, and besides, we'd appointed Keegan within the month. Infact i'm pretty sure it was days after. Allardyce was sacked after Stoke, Keegan replaced him before the replay.

Keegan resigned.

Absolutely gutted - though not totally shocked that the fat idiot would do such a cuntish thing

I fail to see why he has been sacked - Hughton has done a brilliant job overall and we have done reasonably well in the league, makes no sense BUT then the fat cunt has shown that he doesnt possess much common sense

Why would any decent manager want to work for him?

JFK to return?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Out of interest how have the reserves fared under Beardsley?

Done as well as they should have against the opposition they played. The few games I saw with Beardo and Stone on the touchline, Steve Stone did most of the touchline management.

Premature, harsh, etc.

If there's anything at all positive to take out of this, it's the decisiveness shown. The first crack appeared against Bolton, and it widened significantly yesterday.

That's one word for it.

Premature, harsh, etc.

If there's anything at all positive to take out of this, it's the decisiveness shown. The first crack appeared against Bolton, and it widened significantly yesterday.

But is that a good thing? I mean you don't want to wait until it's too late, but surely cutting him off as soon as a crack appears is insanely rash?

Crazy sacking.

Struggle to see that you could attract anyone better than Hughton that's also more experienced. Especially since they have to work with Ashley.

He doesn't want to attract anyone better. He wants someone cheap who will do anything he says.

Premature, harsh, etc.

That's not decisiveness, it's knee jerk stupidity. Presumably you'd have binned Moyes after the beating WBA gave them last week? Ancelotti after sunderland? Fergie after West Ham?

New rule - every defeat brings a new boss (even if half your team is injured/banned). It'll be like pool in the pub.

I know it won't do us any good, but we need a show of support for Chris on Saturday, be it singing or badly spelled bedsheets (I'm thinkiing maybe a Banksy-style  black and shite stencil of CH with a simple sentiment underneath like "BETRAYED")

Crazy!

Can't say i'm surprised tbh.  I expect they have already done a deal with with someone, but their idea of a manager with experience sends shudders down my spine.  :kinnear:

If it's anybody but O'neil or Rijkaard then I can see us going down nee bother. 

Nothing left to say other than thanks Chris for all you did.  :clap:

Premature, harsh, etc.

Given the players who were out, I wouldn't say it was beyond repair.  Just the perfect excuse for Ashley to get rid of him.  Just don't get why he didn't sack him after being promoted for same "need experienced manager" reasons.  Could have got his right man in before season started etc.

I could not fuckin believe this when i was told at work. Given fuck all to spend, gets us up, given fuck all to spend, gets us 19pts from 16 games and 4pts out of relegation, gets sacked.

The team is full of shite, but thats not his fault. Who the fuck is gonna come in and do better? And whats the crack with being the right time for a more experience manager, was he thinking that when he gave him a new contract?

Can see team morale being fucked now, and us getting fucking tonked on Sat. Relegation here we come, and fat cunt cashley can get another nice parachute payment.