John Carver

Guest neesy111

I think that if we do start seeing obvious propaganda (and I'm not sure this is anything more than a mate supporting his man) in support of a certain candidate then that PR bloke Keith Bishop will be behind it and that will give us an indication as to who Ashley is going to appoint.

Guest firetotheworks

The opinion of football legend Joe Allon, no less. The likes of Shearer, Bellamy, Robert, Dyer, Jenas etc must have been unavailable for comment.

It's fine though, Mike Williamson and Joe Allon reckon he'd be great and The Chronicle deem it worthy of note.

We all know how daft or uninformed some of our fans are, but 89% in that poll don't want him, so at least everyone isn't totally brain dead.

And we thought it couldn't get worse. Appoint Carver and it has !

We haven't appointed him so it hasn't got worse, yet.

The Chronicle have obviously got an agenda to try and get this f***ing cretin the job with Cameron, McDonald and now Allon hinting on giving him the job even though well over 80% (and including numerous SMB votes forCarver) have stated the fans do not want him. As I said the one person who would be worse than Pardew (yes actually worse!!!) I feel is going to get the job.  If he is appointed then this club is totally f***ed, short, medium and long term. I hope to god I'm wrong but it's all pointing to this f***ing arsehole getting the job.

The Chronicle have obviously got an agenda to try and get this f***ing cretin the job with Cameron, McDonald and now Allon hinting on giving him the job even though well over 80% (and including numerous SMB votes forCarver) have stated the fans do not want him. As I said the one person who would be worse than Pardew (yes actually worse!!!) I feel is going to get the job.  If he is appointed then this club is totally f***ed, short, medium and long term. I hope to god I'm wrong but it's all appointing to this f***ing arsehole getting the job.

The Chronicle are arse licking in case he gets the job, they haven't a clue who is going to get it.

The Chronicle have obviously got an agenda to try and get this f***ing cretin the job with Cameron, McDonald and now Allon hinting on giving him the job even though well over 80% (and including numerous SMB votes forCarver) have stated the fans do not want him. As I said the one person who would be worse than Pardew (yes actually worse!!!) I feel is going to get the job.  If he is appointed then this club is totally f***ed, short, medium and long term. I hope to god I'm wrong but it's all appointing to this f***ing arsehole getting the job.

The Chronicle are arse licking in case he gets the job, they haven't a clue who is going to get it.

I hope to god you're right cos if not god help this club.

So, in the unlikely event he doesn't get the job, what will his future at the club be like?

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-06-24-jobcentre.jpg

You think he will get the sack being on a contract until 2020? Or do you imply he will resign?

Wow local press are as clueless as we are if they are resorting to buttering up Carver in case he does get the job. Honestly when we appointment Pardew he didn't deserve it and Carver is a shorter version of Carver.

He won't last long if the worst happens and he is appointed. Although maybe the apathy will have really set in by then.

The worry for me would be that latest piece of shit has Bishop's fingers all over it. That would not be good as it implies the club is preparing the fans.

If Ashley appoints Carver I'm finished.

(edit:) Unless it's just to the summer for our actual target to be available.