Leon Best

Godot

I can't work him out, he does nothing for me yet he still gets goals.

Goal hunger. It's what separates him from other limited footballers like Shola. You just know he's going to get a shot or a head on goal at some point in a game. He's my fucking hero tbh.

Unlike Shola, actually backs up his talk in the papers with actual performances. The guy definitely has the hunger. Seems like the type that will only continue to improve if he keeps getting opportunities to play and build his confidence even further.

He's never finished 90 minutes for us, so his goals to minutes ratio must be excellent.  He seems to be a different player in the penalty area, outside his touch can be terrible, inside he's looking one of the sharpest strikers in the Premiership.  As people have said an odd player.

Some players just have that un-explainable ability to score goals.

He doesn't contriubte a great deal to our build up play but you could say that about quite a few very good goal scorers.

Keep it up Besty!

Thing is as well with Cabaye sending in rockets like that and Ben Arfa, there are going to be a lot of poachers goals up for grabs.

Just what we need until a number 9 arrives.

Exactly, he's what we need when everyone is fit and playing, someone just to get on the end of the balls generated by players like Cabaye.

If Best does nothing at all in the game but keep scoring like he is i'm not gonna complain in the slightest.

He really really confuses the hell out of me.

Came in and looked off the pace, bereft of confidence and destined to never score a goal for us.

Came back from his injury and into the PL and looks like a goal machine. His positioning is really good (apart from the offsides!), he has a good touch, a great turn and isn't particularly slow.

Our best striker atm.