Leon Best

Godot

I'm actually starting to love him. How many more goals are people going to write off before they admit he's a good Premier League striker? :lol:

£1m Leon Best, 9 league goals in 2011.

£35m Andy Carroll, 2 league goals in 2011.

Problem, Scousefags? :troll:

I'm actually starting to love him. How many more goals are people going to write off before they admit he's a good Premier League striker? :lol:

Someone with the know how needs to set up a website along the lines of the Everton transfer clock.

Can see him hitting double figures if he plays consistently, but still worried where the rest of the goals are coming from.

I can see Ba getting a few if we play the football we did today and get some quality service in from wide.

Can see him hitting double figures if he plays consistently, but still worried where the rest of the goals are coming from.

Ba will definitely score with more starts. Cabaye must have read all the articles about missing Nolan's goals, and is clearly now hell bent on scoring at least 10 this season from 30 yards. Jonas will accidentally score at least a couple. Saylor should get at least 5 from set pieces, such is his determination to score so he can put on his special performance piece celebrations. Ben Arfa if fit ... it's a given. Marveaux is so smooth it will be unavoidable. Tiote will thunder in at least one this season, again.

Ba will definitely score with more starts. Cabaye must have read all the articles about missing Nolan's goals, and is clearly now hell bent on scoring at least 10 this season from 30 yards. Jonas will accidentally score at least a couple. Saylor should get at least 5 from set pieces, such is his determination to score so he can put on his special performance piece celebrations. Ben Arfa if fit ... it's a given. Marveaux is so smooth it will be unavoidable. Tiote will thunder in at least one this season, again.

I love this kind of positivity after a game like this. :lol:

Don't count out Sameobi either. If he can get enough time on the pitch the lad's definiely got an eye for goal. Plus Gosling will look to score goals once he's up to pace.

God, how could I forget! We actually have way too much talent. We should look to sell some in January just to give others a chance.

Don't count out Sameobi either. If he can get enough time on the pitch the lad's definiely got an eye for goal. Plus Gosling will look to score goals once he's up to pace.

God, how could I forget! We actually have way too much talent. We should look to sell some in January just to give others a chance.

Interesting... /MA

Guest hobshobs

So, if Liverpool offer us Andy Carroll for Leon Best you'd say no?

When he first arrived he snatched at any chances he did get and he couldnt even hold onto the ball. There'd be 20 yard passes played into his feet and the defender would be outmuscling him to get in front of him.

He got his start v West Ham and he'd sorted that side of his game out. Then when he tucked the 1st goal away (which if irrc was a good finish) he was totally transformed. I remember him doing dragbacks and those 360 turns on the ball - was like a whole new player. Hes just gone on from there.

He doesn't take the pens either and its not if though hes been lucky - hit the bar at Blackburn, had a perfectly good goal ruled out v Arsenal.

His all round game is solid if not spectacular but his finishing in 2011 has been razor sharp.