Newcastle United 0 - 0 Manchester Utd - 19/04/11 - post match reaction from p33

Dave

Nice comment, now he has to learn how to defend :(

Oh p*ss off. He's been a revelation this season.

Had a shout for RB slot in TOTY for me. Certainly the RB most exceeding expectations

its hard to think of many rbs who have actually done well in prem this season (or last few seasons)

He's definitely getting my vote for "most improved player". He's really stepped up this season after being hit and miss in the Championship.

Barton for me.

Considering that I thought Simpson was a properly dodgy signing, I would just about go with him as most improved.

Owens kicking off on Twitter -

themichaelowen michael owen

From what most of you Newcastle fans are saying you should be pleased I left the club! If i had known that earlier I could have left sooner!

For the record, I tried my best in every game for Newcastle. Under KK I played well and i'll never forget the 2 I scored against Sunderland.

what a berk

:lol: :lol:

Where's that brochure?  Needs to whack 'try-hard WUM' on his list of attributes.

From what most of you Newcastle fans are saying you should be pleased I left the club! If i had known that earlier I could have left sooner!

if only we'd known, we could've chased the prick out of town earlier.  :angry:

Gives the game away there tbh. He would love to "have left sooner" even though he was paid a fortune to take us down while sending out brochures to interested parties for his services.

I tried. Everyone else said we 'had' to play him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Freddy was ready to carry him out!

Gives the game away there tbh. He would love to "have left sooner" even though he was paid a fortune to take us down while sending out brochures to interested parties for his services.

Exactly. Despicable scrotum of a man.

Absolutely insanely massive point.

Cannot fault any player for their performance tonight. The effort was absolutely spot on and they should all be proud of the shift they put in.

In the first half, we matched them player for player and we were unlucky not to score. Major credit to Krul for his save in the first minute as well, I've never seen the Gallowgate go so mental about a save before.

In the second half, we maintained discipline and kept our shape well under constant pressure. Despite them trying to stretch us, nobody was prepared to make any mistakes and we frustrated them to the final whistle.

Nani is a diving c*** and should have been booked for his 'penalty claim' in the first half. Lovenkrands was unlucky not to get one IMO, but I can understand why the referee didn't blow. As for Hernandez, I'm not surprised that droopy faced Scottish c*** Ferguson is adamant it was a pen. Simpson put his leg in, Hernandez jumped over the leg, landed on his feet and then fell to the ground. Deserved to go for such a farcical fall - have to admit, my heart was in my mouth when the referee blew and pointed though :lol: .

The Owen stuff was mint, especially the "Joey, knock him out. Joey Joey knock him out". Had the whole of the Gallowgate singing it :lol:

Jonas-Enrique-Colo triangle gets MOTM for me. Absolutely superb stuff. Special mentions to Lovenkrands and Guthrie as the 'weak-link' players stepping up to the plate and putting a good shift in (Guthrie in particular ran his arse off tonight.)

For me, we're safe :thup:

Fuck Yeh!!! A draw against Man United  :thup: :thup: Really proud of the effort of everybody tonight and also the atmosphere. Still smiling  :aww: Nice to see Owen got the message loud and clear and I hope he never sets foot in our glorious city ever again. Now whinging on twitter about it  ;D

was really impressed with ireland, tiote was immense and neither of those should've been penalties.

:thup: :thup: tiote, enrique, coloccini, jonas

:thup: guthrie, ireland

great night for us, i really think we can beat blackpool too

I tried. Everyone else said we 'had' to play him.

:lol:

Yeah Pardew definitely deserves credit.  The whole Lovenkrands rotating between strike and midfield allowed Guthrie to tag close to people in the first half and harass them without leaving it all to Tiote.

And he certainly seemed to get the team psyched.  Hughton-esque team spirit and effort.  Great to see.

Any spare money from next season's server money can go towards getting Jonny Hall a life season ticket. Another game he's witnessed without defeat!!

I've had one defeat :razz: