Sammy Ameobi released

James

I know I sound like pardew here, but he offers f*** all when we don't have the ball, he often goes missing when we are on the back foot. He seems best used as an impact sub at this moment in time imo. If he starts producing consistantly he then should get a start.

Didn't he win the ball for our second?

He did, great tackle.

I know I sound like pardew here, but he offers f*** all when we don't have the ball, he often goes missing when we are on the back foot. He seems best used as an impact sub at this moment in time imo. If he starts producing consistantly he then should get a start.

You definitely sound like him. In fact I am certian he is you. Everytime Pardew talks about Sammy, you can see he doesn't like the kid. Sammy is a free spirit. Loves a trick and plays with flair naturally, and Pardew hates it.

All he sees is a tall athletic black guy, and wants him winning headers and being a bit of a physical lump like his idiot brother. Hope Sammy never succumbs to that bollox personally.

At this point I'd love to see us play Aarons, Ameobi, and Perez behind Cisse. We're achieving fuck all this season forever anyway, so might as well play the promising youngsters and improve their sell-on value.

It's so logical I wonder why Ashley doesn't make Pardew do it.

At this point I'd love to see us play Aarons, Ameobi, and Perez behind Cisse. We're achieving f*** all this season forever anyway, so might as well play the promising youngsters and improve their sell-on value.

It's so logical I wonder why Ashley doesn't make Pardew do it.

people forgotten about Cabella already?

Cabella for Sammy and I'd be happy with that.

yeh our best front 6 would be this:

Sissoko      Tiote

Cabella            de Jong          Aarons

Cisse

Surely there are hundreds and hundreds out there with asthma, it's so common?

I've got a lot of time for Sammy. Our squad is undoubtedly a mess but I reckon we've got one of our most talented batches of young players in ages. Sammy, Bigi, Ayoze, Aarons - all have shown way more than their predecessors over the last several years.

That said, this is Sammy's fourth season in the first team, it's time he started qualifying his promise with consistent performances.

All points made in this post are null and void because Pardew. Just wanted to feel real again for a couple of minutes.