Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Man, the chat about this is going to go on all bloody summer.

Pardew the great man, and how he lured Cabaye to Palace, due to his fantastic man management and abilities.

Man, fuck that noise yo!

I'm gutted about this but don't wish anything bad on Cabaye. I still can't get my head around why someone like Spurs or even Man U weren't after him? He'd be an incredible upgrade to Mason for them. Maybe the asking price and wages out people off?

Pardew however is a shithouse and I'm seething this move has come through for him. I've got every faith he'll still nosedive this season though.

Fantastic player. And a very good signing by Crystal Palace, no doubt about that.  Those of you downplaying his abilities really need to have another look in the mirror. He has proven himself in the EPL before. It is not a bad move for him. You can talk s*** about Crystal Palace, but at least their amongst the other 18 teams in the EPL that's trying to aim above the bottom three. Quite the contrast to Ashley's Newcastle...

It's not downplaying on my part, I said much the same when he was at Newcastle. There is an argument that he would look better in a side not led by Pardew, but that is now a moot point is it not? :lol:

Wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Season 11/12 seems like an awful long time ago, does it not? I don't blame anyone. Consider the contrast between signing Yohan Cabaye and "pondering considering "trying to" monitoring players"...

You just know a couple of years from now Palace fans will be losing their minds over how he's still going on about not having Cabaye anymore.

:lol: They'll be in the fucking Europa league while we lowball Championship clubs for players.

You just know a couple of years from now Palace fans will be losing their minds over how he's still going on about not having Cabaye anymore.

:lol: They'll be in the f***ing Europa league while we lowball Championship clubs for players.

Don't be ridiculous Mike.

It's Alan Pardew remember. He WILL fuck it up somehow.

Actually looking forward to seeing how he manages it this time.

:lol: They'll be in the f***ing Europa league while we lowball Championship clubs for players.

:lol: You combine his ability to dodge raindrops and the burial ground St James' Park is apparently built on and he'll win the fucking league.

You're really beginning to rile me sir. You really are. HE WILL FAIL. End of. I won't accept anything else.

Now please ... stop this nonsense.

:lol: What's failure for Palace? Relegation? They're not getting relegated. They've got enough flair in the team to fluke wins and they showed no fear vs big teams under him last year. They're going to be good, man. They'll def get a W on us too. Just get ready now, man. :lol:

Let me help you out here. He'll get the team booting it long to some striker on the left wing while Cabaye sits in front of the defenders watching the ball sail over his head.

Ah man...this is very disappointing news to come home to. I can see why he'd want to move from PSG but he's going to a club with fucking Pardew at the helm, fucking Pardew! My respect for Cabaye has virtually gone now, what a shame.