Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111

People seem to be forgetting he had many a poor game for us too.

His best form, by some distance, was when he was hankering for a move.

No doubt that he's technically gifted, but he's also got his shortcomings too.

His best form, by some distance, was the 5th finish season (or at least the last 10 games of it where everything was just clicking).

I honestly don't really care about this transfer at all. Good player on his day, but he left... get over it. He can go anywhere he wants for all I care.

This.

His best form, by some distance, was the 5th finish season (or at least the last 10 games of it where everything was just clicking).

I honestly don't really care about this transfer at all. Good player on his day, but he left... get over it. He can go anywhere he wants for all I care.

This.

his best period for me was the 6 months prior to him leaving tbh

Reporter talking about how Pardew signed him for Newcastle..  The f***er had nowt to do with it, bet he'd never heard of him until he turned up for training.

They're so dumb man.

Guest taps01

The Palace fans will turn on him this season.  Expectations are now so much higher down there i cant wait to see him fail again.

This.

Yep.

This.

Yep.

5th season the rest of the team was doing it's job and he was nothing special within that imo, albeit he was good. Before he left he literally carried the team and made it all tick.

People still going on about it being 'too much' for his age ffs, no wonder Ashley can laugh at us regarding transfer spending. WHO FUCKING CARES?

:thup:

"Cost too much" and "overrated" being used as reasons why Crystal Palace are mugs, when we've not spent owt for centuries and no matter how overrated he may be, he's still quite clearly better than 35 PL appearances Jacques Colbac.

I'm not even going to care when he smashes one in from 25 yards when we go to Selhurst, because they signed him to a THREE YEAR CONTRACT. 3! He'll be 33 by then! Hahhaha fucking idiots.

This.

Yep.

5th season the rest of the team was doing it's job and he was nothing special within that imo, albeit he was good. Before he left he literally carried the team and made it all tick.

I disagree with that, literally everything going forward went through him, he dictated play in a hell of a lot of games and provided some important goals and beautiful assists, no way would we have made Europe without him.

This.

Yep.

I disagree with that, literally everything going forward went through him, he dictated play in a hell of a lot of games and provided some important goals and beautiful assists, no way would we have made Europe without him.

Go back and look at the amount of goals Ba and Cisse got from chasing long balls or shooting from miles away. It wasn't Cabs season.