Twitter nonsense

Thespence

51 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Jeff Hendrick, Ryan Fraser and Isaac Hayden?

Could be, looks like they are getting rid of the main Striker today as well, I reckon Man Utd will see the majority of their money.

1 hour ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Bit like mackems, Evertonians, they like re-writing history, there was a couple of midweek fixtures under Ashley when the club was at its lowest ebb when we didn’t sell allocation at Goodison.

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Not sure how I feel about this.  Casey is a delusional gobshite, but you only need eyes and an IQ above 80 to work that out.  Edwards just looks like a bully here though - the man just needs to get off Twitter and try to be a ‘proper’ journalist

Hardly bullying. Sean Casey knows fuck all. Is perfectly aware if the fact he knows fuck all and spends his time in Twitter pretending otherwise. The only problem with that tweet is that Penn is only slighty more credible.

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

Hardly bullying. Sean Casey knows fuck all. Is perfectly aware if the fact he knows fuck all and spends his time in Twitter pretending otherwise. The only problem with that tweet is that Penn is only slighty more credible.

Does Edwards need to comment though?  What happens if he doesn’t?

I’m honestly asking the question - I don’t have a firm opinion 

edit: for clarity, I’ll happily state on a forum here that Casey obviously is a gobshite.  But I’m an anonymous gobshite sat on a forum.  There’s no power imbalance.   Edwards, on the other hand, is meant to be a professional journalist - I’m not convinced that the weight of his national newspaper needs to be brought to bear on an irritating but ultimately harmless gobshite. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

Has Carragher been too busy spitting on members of the public to notice that ‘Eddie Howe signings’ have helped take us from a team that went from relegation certs to Champions League in 18 months?

I think it makes the media more nervous that we haven't been going crazy in the market, and we are signing the types of players Howe is likely to thrive with.

To be fair I don't blame them. I think they should be nervous.