Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

In all seriousness if he keeps on this form we will struggle to keep him in January. He is sensational right now and touch wood looks like his injury nightmare is truly behind him. I doesn't matter if he is taking on two players, still have no doubt he will turn them inside out. Loving every minute of him.

My goodness me, I love this guy.

Side note, why is it he never has any clips on Soccer A.M showboat? He takes the piss out of somebody every game yet I never see him on there :/

What's the point? They could make the whole video based around him every week. Might as well do it with people where it's considered that what they're doing is at least be a little out of the ordinary. :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

I think , the only player in the league who's up there with hatem dribbling wise is Dembele , obviously he's got less speed and acceleration but his definetely tricky as Ben Arfa

( pardon my french  ;D )

In all seriousness if he keeps on this form we will struggle to keep him in January. He is sensational right now and touch wood looks like his injury nightmare is truly behind him. I doesn't matter if he is taking on two players, still have no doubt he will turn them inside out. Loving every minute of him.

Go away man.