Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

At no point in his NUFC career was Hatem ever more than a couple of average games away from being dropped. Terribly mis-managed by an utter wanker of a manager who continues to con the footballing world using a list of excuses as long as his arm.

At no point in his NUFC career was Hatem ever more than a couple of average games away from being dropped. Terribly mis-managed by an utter wanker of a manager who continues to con the footballing world using a list of excuses as long as his arm.

i'm going to say one thing in defence of pardew and that is he managed to instill a work ethic and fitness requirement in HBA that no other manager appeared capable of...HBA seemed focused on his and our success for the first time in his career

that's where it stops, he then apparently thought it was a good idea to make the lad a scapegoat for his own inadequacies

i'm going to say one thing in defence of pardew and that is he managed to instill a work ethic and fitness requirement in HBA that no other manager appeared capable of...HBA seemed focused on his and our success for the first time in his career

that's where it stops, he then apparently thought it was a good idea to make the lad a scapegoat for his own inadequacies

:thup:

Pardew needs to swallow his pride and admit we need his creativity. We had Cisse on the right wing for the majority of the game today FFS.

Now Remy is back, get him and Ben Arfa playing either side of De Jong.

I realise he is rumoured to be injured today but I don't think he'd have been involved even if he wasn't.

Aye, apparently he had a similar injury to the ones Cabaye and Remy had when we played Cardiff in the cup.

Heard from a former player that HBA wasn't injured and neither was Santon though the latter was just rested whilst the former will be sold.

Wonder what Graham Carr thinks about Alan Pardew wanting us to get rid of Hatem Ben Arfa.

I'm sure Carr trusts AP's player judgement implicitly. He found Obertan FFS!!

Carr might as well be touring the globe trying to get Nike or fucking Hi-Tec or whoever to knock another 2-3% off their RRP on behalf of Sports Direct.

The role is the same. Get cheap products, mark them up and sell to any cunt daft enough to buy them.

Aye, apparently he had a similar injury to the ones Cabaye and Remy had when we played Cardiff in the cup.

Heard from a former player that HBA wasn't injured and neither was Santon though the latter was just rested whilst the former will be sold.

So HBA won't play for the rest of the season because we want to sell him?  :serious:

It's fucking shit isn't it? I'm pretty sure their isn't a team in the league he wouldn't be playing in if they had him, yet with Pardew he's left on the bench until somewhere between the 60th and 85th minute, then eventually omitted from the squad all together and pushed out of the club. This at a time when Remy our only other attacking and creative player has been suspended for 3 games as well. Well fucking done Pardew.

So HBA won't play for the rest of the season because we want to sell him?  :serious:

Or we want to sell him because we don't want to play him.