Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

People don't like Pardew because he's a slimy fucking chancer bellend who despite being here 3 years (FFS!) has managed to implement not one jot of style or identity on the club aside from aiding it become a soulless beacon for a tatty sports shop not because we're only 8th or whatever.

People don't like Pardew because he's a slimy fucking chancer bellend who despite being here 3 years (FFS!) has managed to implement not one jot of style or identity on the club aside from aiding it become a soulless beacon for a tatty sports shop not because we're only 8th or whatever.

Amen.

TBF he's implemented the sit back and collapse style of play and imprinted our losers identity when it comes to the derbies and cup games.

Guest tollemache

Amen.

Perfect example of totally ignoring what I wrote. I said:

THE PRESS (that's the nation's media, not me, or you)

WOULD PROBABLY NOT RATE FINISHING 8th (not playing dogshit football, or anything else - just finishing 8th in the league)

AS A FAILURE.

Nothing to do with people not liking or liking Alan Pardew. Just a comment on the press' opinion of his performance. But I get bile spewed back at me as though I'd just said he was the greatest manager who'd ever lived.

Sorry, I'm accustomed to people replying at total cross purposes to my posts. Carry on

You really are a ****, see, I did that and can't get banned but we both know what I mean.

I see echoes of a yellow bellied Pardew towing the club line so he doesn't get sacked off.

Say it how you see it. Fuck the police. :pow:

Beautiful.

Guest tollemache

Sorry, I'm accustomed to people replying at total cross purposes to my posts. Carry on

You really are a ****, see, I did that and can't get banned but we both know what I mean.

Yeah I've fielded flak from Micks before so I know. Don't see how I or anybody else could have any similarly strong opinions about you I'm afraid.

Guest bimpy474

So, did 50p win? I'll shell out a bit more than that to meet the bimps tbh, I know a zookeeper and it might be fun.

I'm worth damn more than that :lol:

Guest tollemache

Yeah I've fielded flak from Micks before so I know. Don't see how I or anybody else could have any similarly strong opinions about you I'm afraid.

Cutting, I'll not sleep tonight now.

As long as we'll both be awake. Can Skype if you like

So, did 50p win? I'll shell out a bit more than that to meet the bimps tbh, I know a zookeeper and it might be fun.

:lol: I know, man, was trying unsuccessfully to derail this horrible thread. £1 for the two?

Guest bimpy474

:lol: I know, man, was trying unsuccessfully to derail this horrible thread. £1 for the two?

I'm not a cheap whore you know, well a bit :lol: