NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

"I know we're having trouble getting these games over the line, but there are so many lines on the pitch it's confusing for the players...In life there are lines everywhere and you just have to remain positive...Wait for that bit of magic". [/Pardoo]

Beaten all the "big teams" ffs. f*** off, f*** off, f*** off. This is not FA Cup third round weekend and we are not Accrington Stanley.

:thup: Can't help but get really irritated by comments like that, no matter how hard I try to ignore him and accept that we are stuck with him. Such comments are actually him admitting his incompetence, and it was as if we'd fluked beating the "big teams".

And now incur the wrath of each mention team.. Motivating them back to the norm of absolutely spanking us.

I know his job is to hype us and the players up before matches but pushing an idea polar opposite to the glaring truth is talk of a deluded mad man on his last legs at this club. He treats us like we havent followed the club or seen pre season. I'd rather he dignified us and himself in a more silent manner before the oncoming butt raping on Monday. Granted I know just as many fans would be as upset and coming up with conspiracy theories.

Most managers especially recently promoted managers are coming out saying playing the league's elite is the reason thus fought so hard to get in the league.

Pardew's talks as if we are some minnows that have got here by accident.

Once it was clear Pardew was staying I accepted the decision and came around a bit but the more and more shit that comes out of his mouth the more I realise him keeping his job is a disaster for us. We have good players and even with our current squad barring a Cisse injury we should not struggle, however we more than likely will because of the twat who is picking and training that team.

Frightens the shit out of me who we'd replace this kent with.

Guest bimpy474

His negativity must feed into the team, it's just ridiculous the way he goes on. When you are in an inferior situation with a team, which we are tbf. You fill your team full of confidence, you talk their chances up and give them the mindset they can compete.

Pardew does the opposite, and some wonder why we have no faith in him.

Most managers especially recently promoted managers are coming out saying playing the league's elite is the reason thus fought so hard to get in the league.

Pardew's talks as if we are some minnows that have got here by accident.

Once it was clear Pardew was staying I accepted the decision and came around a bit but the more and more s*** that comes out of his mouth the more I realise him keeping his job is a disaster for us. We have good players and even with our current squad barring a Cisse injury we should not struggle, however we more than likely will because of the t*** who is picking and training that team.

Frightens the s*** out of me who we'd replace this kent with.

He's said or inferred nothing of the sort.. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Can't see much wrong with what he said there tbh, part from the somewhat cringeworthy use of 'over the line'. Not like people on this board to go overboard about absolutely nothing.. :dontknow:

I would accept that if this was in isolation, but it's not is it. He says it all the time, he never misses the chance to talk the team and the club down, so much that gets people annoyed. Can't you see why ?.

His negativity must feed into the team, it's just ridiculous the way he goes on. When you are in an inferior situation with a team, which we are tbf. You fill your team full of confidence, you talk their chances up and give them the mindset they can compete.

How so? By referring to matches where we have played well and got the result we deserved against similar opposition?

Can't see much wrong with what he said there tbh, part from the somewhat cringeworthy use of 'over the line'. Not like people on this board to go overboard about absolutely nothing.. :dontknow:

I would accept that if this was in isolation, but it's not is it. He says it all the time, he never misses the chance to talk the team and the club down, so much that gets people annoyed. Can't you see why ?.

I can, but there is no need to spin this into something negative when it's nothing of the sort..

Guest bimpy474

How so? By referring to matches where we have played well and got the result we deserved against similar opposition?

Constant talk of losing our best players, sovereign states, we can't compete with clubs like Southampton and Cardiff financially, talking about clubs like Tottenham as if they are massive compared to us, the list goes on. Do you think players are filled with confidence when they see what their manager babbling on like that.

He's the antithesis of Kevin Keegan who would have bridled at the thought of calling other teams big clubs. The players back then used to say they went out onto the pitch feeling 10ft tall after a Keegan pre-match talk. It might not seem like much to some here but you can see it in the way we play, there's no joy or intent about it, we are usually going out against these teams hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

Guest bimpy474

He's the antithesis of Kevin Keegan who would have bridled at the thought of calling other clubs big teams. The players back then used to say they went out onto the pitch feeling 10ft tall after a Keegan pre-match talk. It might not seem like much to some here but you can see it in the way we play, there's no joy or intent about it, we are usually going out against these teams hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

That's the thing, he fills us with dread and fearing the worst with his drivel (and more importantly tactics and shit footy) god knows what the team think. I just want him to show some positivity and give us something to cheer.