Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

In more positive news:

SandalsForGoalposts ‏@Sandal4Goalpost 33s

GOAL SENEGAL! Papiss Demba Cisse converts the penalty!

They must have some really shite penalty takers if they've got Cisse on pen duty  :lol:

Drat. His 2nd was a nice header from a few yards out. Was offside like but the linesman gave it so...  :papiss:

Still think about that 20 yard header he scored. Still don't understand it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched that BBC programme about muslims in the premier league and how clubs etc. cope with Ramadam and prayers etc. We got a few mentions (Demba seemed to really like our Ramadam song about him!). No mention about loan companies, most concerns were about gambling / betting company and beer sponserships but the players interviewd just seemed to accept that it was part of the game and outside their control. No mention of Cisse and Wonga issue might have been recorded too early.

The team has to be set up to give this man the best possible service. Seeing him out on the wing was just mental and I hope to never see a repeat.

Cisse on the wing to accomodate Shola may be one of the low points of my entire life

Shola on the wing against Reading, against the only player in the premier league who is slower than him was even lower. Awesome!

Guest Phil K

The team has to be set up to give this man the best possible service. Seeing him out on the wing was just mental and I hope to never see a repeat.

With Pardew and/or Kinnear at the reigns, EXPECT a repeat

Cisse on the wing to accomodate Shola may be one of the low points of my entire life

let's be honest, there were other factors suggesting we should reach the same place but the fact that pardew didn't play cisse central for every single minute of every single game after ba left was a joke a man...it was a fucking resignation letter in my opinion