Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Nobody said N'Zonzi was a holding midfielder though. You added that in yourself, seemingly so you could display you expert knowledge of Steven N'Zonzi.

DM= holding midfielder I would've thought

Triggs, these people just enjoy quoting me. I'm glad you realise it just makes them look idiotic.

[emoji38]

TCD is straight up awesome.

Autocorrect makes it hard for me to type the word "awful" too.

I actually agree that TDC is unfairly called thick and that, he's not, he clearly knows as much as most when it comes to football, but as I've said before, his habit of essentially telling people they're wrong all the time is grating whether he means it or not :lol:

And you cannot try and lecture everyone about the differences of high pressing and gegenpressing and then agree a defensive midfielder and a holding midfielder are one and the same, howay. "Ah right sorry, thought astro was talking about a holding midfielder for some reason" is all it takes man :lol:

Nobody said N'Zonzi was a holding midfielder though. You added that in yourself, seemingly so you could display you expert knowledge of Steven N'Zonzi.

DM= holding midfielder I would've thought

Triggs, these people just enjoy quoting me. I'm glad you realise it just makes them look idiotic.

[emoji38]

TCD is straight up awesome.

Autocorrect makes it hard for me to type the word "awful" too.

:lol:

I actually agree that TDC is unfairly called thick and that, he's not, he clearly knows as much as most when it comes to football, but as I've said before, his habit of essentially telling people they're wrong all the time is grating whether he means it or not [emoji38]

Agree with this. He actually knows quite a bit about football but his attitude to others is awful and thus people dislike him

My attitude to others? I never have a go at people unless provoked. I might disagree with your opinion but I don't go into personal attacks. Innocent statements get turned upside down, case in point my post in the Job thread. Or getting shit for typing Gegenpress. It's calm. I'm dropping jewels that eventually people understand e.g. Cisse is an extremely limited footballer that holds the team back and Anita does nothing of any value.

On a personal level, I'm a top fella.

My attitude to others? I never have a go at people unless provoked. I might disagree with your opinion but I don't go into personal attacks. Innocent statements get turned upside down, case in point my post in the Job thread. Or getting shit for typing Gegenpress. It's calm. I'm dropping jewels that eventually people understand e.g. Cisse is an extremely limited footballer that holds the team back and Anita does nothing of any value.

On a personal level, I'm a top fella.

Your attitude that you are always right can be annoying. Sometimes you could just say ,"I disagree but I respect your opinion" but instead you keep arguing for ages and ages which annoys people. As I said I think you know a good bit about football but when you are posting the exact same thing again and again instead of letting it go it is annoying

That's fair enough (Triggs). The "I know more than anyone" thing is people projecting. I have a matter-of-fact style but I don't pretend to know more than anyone else.

You literally once declared yourself as one of the most erudite posters on the board and also declared if anyone has ever felt they thought anything you've ever posted is nonsense then they need to reevaluate their own opinions.

That's fair enough (Triggs). The "I know more than anyone" thing is people projecting. I have a matter-of-fact style but I don't pretend to know more than anyone else.

You literally once declared yourself as one of the most erudite posters on the board and also declared if anyone has ever felt they thought anything you've ever posted is nonsense then they need to reevaluate their own opinions.

Just dropping jewels, y'all.

[emoji38]

Both correct statements after months of stick. 95% chance you've misunderstood or need to reevaluate your opinion aye. If you think what i've posted is nonsense. Big difference between disagreeing and nonsense. Not in the business of spouting nonsense.

So y'all get your wish and we drop one of our best ball playing midfielders against a shit team like Watford in lieu of his competitor which people think is better defensively and then lose, letting Watford score two goals in the process.

Perfect.

So y'all get your wish and we drop one of our best ball playing midfielders against a s*** team like Watford in lieu of his competitor which people think is better defensively and then lose, letting Watford score two goals in the process.

Perfect.

Yeah, that was the problem today, we'd have won comfortably otherwise.

Both correct statements after months of stick. 95% chance you've misunderstood or need to reevaluate your opinion aye. If you think what i've posted is nonsense. Big difference between disagreeing and nonsense. Not in the business of spouting nonsense.

Erudite means knowledgable right? There the whole "know more than others" isn't projecting, you actually said you are more knowledgable. So that's some nonsense right there. You also commented on how tall aren't is once, obvious nonsense. So both your statements aren't true. The fact of the matter is you are just immensely arrogant.