Newcastle United v West Ham United - 11/11/12 @ 3pm

EthiGeordie

Guest bimpy474

Jonas's cards are always for daft little pulls or trips. Needs shooting if he picks one up for that usual madness being only one card from suspension.

Would quite like to see Fergie start this one at left wing, Would expect Anita/Cabaye/Jonas as 3 in midfield.

On another note does anyone expect Tav to oust Simpson by end of season, I think he looks very composed if a little naive at times but definitely a lot of potential

Guest firetotheworks

I think it'll be

Krul

Anita

Williamson

Taylor

Santon

Ben Arfa

Cabaye

Bigirimana

Jonas

Ba

Cisse

Or a different formation with the same players.

We're at a point now where we must start seeing more from this squad. We need to create more chances, keep possession better and not spend so much time worrying about the opposition and it has to start tomorrow.

I'm not confident about any game we play at the moment because we give the ball away far too easily and we are always decent in one half and awful in the other.

We're going into the best run of fixtures all season and we should be looking at winning every game and to be honest, handing out at least one pasting rather than spend another home game clinging on for dear life. West Ham are a cumbersome immobile side and we won't have a better opportunity to hurt a team on the ground.

Wouldn't mind seeing this tomorrow:

--------------Krul--------------------

Simpson----Saylor----Willo----Santon

-----Cabaye----Anita-----Jonas

HBA----------Ba------------Sammy

Good one tbh with Jonas in a position he knows how  to play in

Met my West Ham mates last night for a couple of pints/food. The general consensus from them was that if we start well and score first and play like we can it could be a long afternoon for them but if it gets a bit edgy with no score after 25-30 mins and we get frustrated that'll be ideal for them and it'll be much, much tighter possibly going in their favour.