Norwich City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/01/13 - post-match reaction from pg 37

Dave

We desperately need to sign someone creative like. Lack of service for Cisse was terrible.

No we don't, we have Cabaye, Marveaux, Anita and Ben Arfa (when fit). We just need a new manager who will accommodate these gifted players and get us playing and moving.

Obertan should not be subbed. Despite wasteful, he offers pace and width. We simply cannot attack once he is off.

He offers nothing, man, absolutely nothing. Especially on days like today when he clearly couldn't give a f***.

At least he gives cabaye an option to pass. Cab aye was fucking hopeless when he got the ball and he can just hoof it toward Cisse. WTF is this?

If you intend to find a target, you should find Marveaux. He is the one isolated Cisse. He is supposed to be the bridge but he simply go MIA.

Get the f*** out our club Pardew you f***ing coward, and take your staff with you.

Calm down, the amount of anger people show on here makes me wonder how they cope with other day to day activities.

Another dire game going forward from us - we still don't seem to have any idea about crafting attacks or playing as a collective.

We were lucky Norwich didn't have Holt in the first half either as I think they would've bagged a couple. The defence improved a bit after that and it's good to see some solidity after the recent weeks. Overall a point is decent enough but more evidence that Pardew needs to go imo.

We desperately need to sign someone creative like. Lack of service for Cisse was terrible.

No we don't, we have Cabaye, Marveaux, Anita and Ben Arfa (when fit). We just need a new manager who will accommodate these gifted players and get us playing and moving.

Aye we definitely need a forward in to support Cisse though, hope the Remy news is true.

All things considered its a good point and a clean sheet, hopefully we can take that in next two games and get the wins we need to climb away from the bottom 3.

Guest diddimz

Glad we got a point, times I thought we wouldn't even get that,  though the possession is worrying, 36% to their 64, how we can't pass the ball around with our players is my biggest complaint with pardew, so much talent being wasted.