Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If people don't like what I have to say they can put forward a different view, or post snide little comments. If they want to play the later game so be it.

As fans of our club we've had months of shit to put up with, I don't blame anybody for enjoying what has happened over the past few days, I know that I have.  Personally, I agree with most of your thoughts on the negatives and most people probably do to a certain degree, that doesn't mean we shouldn't get any enjoyment at all and at any time.

Really hoping he starts on tuesday. Want to see him and Cabaye get acquainted as soon as possible. Between Cabs' passing ability and Sissoko's movement I think we'll be a real scoring threat from midfield. Visions of Cabaye setting Sissoko free and then Sissoko laying it back for Cabs to finish from the top of the box...  :snod:

Really hoping he starts on tuesday. Want to see him and Cabaye get acquainted as soon as possible. Between Cabs' passing ability and Sissoko's movement I think we'll be a real scoring threat from midfield. Visions of Cabaye setting Sissoko free and then Sissoko laying it back for Cabs to finish from the top of the box...  :snod:

Won't have been registered in time. Will he?  ???

Won't have been registered in time. Will he?  ???

There's no weekend schedule because of the FA Cup so I think he's good to go. The deadline will probably be Monday for the next round of fixtures.

Why not?

Wasn't announced until 6.30pm today.....nothing regarding paperwork will hit the FA until Monday. Can they turn the documents around in 24 hours?

Hope they can like obviously.

If he is as good as people are saying then he sounds like someone we exactly need. Someone who can get the ball and pick a pass, we have needed a box to box midfielder for a long time.

If he is as good as people are saying then he sounds like someone we exactly need. Someone who can get the ball and pick a pass, we have needed a box to box midfielder for a long time.

I wouldn't say his passing is a strong point tbh, its good but its not outstanding what he's really good at is picking the ball up and going on Yaya-like runs bulldozing through the opposition and because of his pace and power he's just a monster defensively and offensively.

We haven't had anything like him in as long as i can remember and we should be able to turn defense into attack a lot quicker with him in the team.