Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honestly hope he f***s off in the summer

Honestly hope you do. Your WUM patter is boring as f***.

Righto. Having a different opinion to people = wind up.

t***.

He has been utter s**** for so long, but its ok guys he runs very fast at defenders then can't do f*** all with it.

He's way out in front of everyone else in the side for chances created. In those terms, he's one of our most productive offensive players.

From Squawka (top 5):

1. Sissoko - 46

2. Wijnaldum - 34

3. Perez - 27

4. Janmaat - 19

5. Mitrovic - 14

t***.

He has been utter s**** for so long, but its ok guys he runs very fast at defenders then can't do f*** all with it.

He's way out in front of everyone else in the side for chances created. In those terms, he's one of our most productive offensive players.

From Squawka (top 5):

1. Sissoko - 46

2. Wijnaldum - 34

3. Perez - 27

4. Janmaat - 19

5. Mitrovic - 14

Anyone who watches the game should see that he creates loads. Good amount from Perez as well there given his reduced game time

t***.

From Squawka (top 5):

1. Sissoko - 46

2. Wijnaldum - 34

3. Perez - 27

4. Janmaat - 19

5. Mitrovic - 14

Choke on them stats Cronky and Menace.

But yeah, all 47 chances created must be flukes.

Baffling people want us to get rid of our most creative player. He's easily on of the best players in our squad.

People go on about him being inconsistent...who the f*** is in our squad, there is also no one to replace him (that would improve us) right now if we dropped him.

Players are with us because they are flawed. If a player were complete with skill, pace, great decision making and consistency they would be playing for Man City, Chelsea, Barcelona instead of us.

Sissoko has flaws and can be frustrating, but that's why he plays for us and not a top team.

He pushes the team forward, and on the days when he does play well and is involved I'm still amazed at his energy levels. Running full pelt at people in the first minute, still running full pelt at others in the 89th. Yes he could be better or score more but I'm not too concerned about the lack of goals because his interplay with those around him is good and creates danger.

Having Shelvey, Townsend, Gini... should hopefully mean potential threats coming from different areas and allow him more space.

Baffling people want us to get rid of our most creative player. He's easily on of the best players in our squad.

People go on about him being inconsistent...who the f*** is in our squad, there is also no one to replace him (that would improve us) right now if we dropped him.

Agree about players in the squad being inconsistent and that there is nobody currently in the squad who can replace him (due to shoddy transfer buying in the main) but for someone who goes on about playing for a Champions League club then he needs to prove it week in and week out but he doesn't and that's the problem. He makes the same errors over and over again and his finishing is well below par. He has scored 10 goals in over a 100 games and for an attacking midfielder that is abysmal. He has a lot going for him or should do (i.e. strength and pace) and I have said that previously but he doesn't apply that most of the time and has a lot if difficiencies also. He is a player that splits the fans more than anyone. I actually thought he had a better game yesterday apart from his finishing which was again not up to it. As for the stats above key passes what do they define as a key pass as he certainly hasn't created 47 goal scoring opportunities this season. Do they mention the player causght in possession the most times or the player who has lost the person he is marking the most on set peices or his percentage of missed shots. It's a true saying lies, lies and statistics. No top club will go anywhere near him and you can bookmark me on that. But the level the club is currently doesn't mean that people can't pick faults because the club has not bought very well and there is nobody to replace him. When he starts playing well in 7 or 8 games out of 10 then I will agree but currently he is nowhere near that and hasn't been in three years since he signed.

His decision making is the biggest let down, seems to pull it back when he should put it across the face of goal or to the back post, seems to cross deep when everyone is at near post etc....

When he gets the ball and runs with it he looks unstoppable, always gets himself into great positions but its that final ball thats the let down, not to mention he doesn't pitch in with goals.

He has to play really we have nobody better and he relieves a lot of pressure with his running and gets us forward, but wouldn't be sad if he was sold in summer if a replacement was brought in.

His decision making is the biggest let down, seems to pull it back when he should put it across the face of goal or to the back post, seems to cross deep when everyone is at near post etc....

When he gets the ball and runs with it he looks unstoppable, always gets himself into great positions but its that final ball thats the let down, not to mention he doesn't pitch in with goals.

He has to play really we have nobody better and he relieves a lot of pressure with his running and gets us forward, but wouldn't be sad if he was sold in summer if a replacement was brought in.

Exactly my thoughts and the most frustrating thing of constantly losing possession very easily.

Agree with most of that but I would love to see a natural, confident goal scoring striker playing alongside him. He does deliver some crosses that whistle past everyone, I'm not sure that a "predator" wouldn't work out a way to get on the end of some of those....

t***.

From Squawka (top 5):

1. Sissoko - 46

2. Wijnaldum - 34

3. Perez - 27

4. Janmaat - 19

5. Mitrovic - 14

I actually think he gets more snagging off because of his build and his style of play. I don't think people would be as critical if he was a small mercurial winger producing the same amount of chances in an eye pleasing way. Because he looks like he should be dominating opponents and defending like a lion people get frustrated, and it's understandable but it's just not his game.

He's extremely important to the way we attack and counter, and he should be in the team, on the right, every game.

His stuff about wanting to join a cl club is irrelevant if a bit annoying too, they all do, of course they do. He shouldn't be silly enough to keep saying it but it has no bearing on whether he should or should not be selected.

Agree with most of that but I would love to see a natural, confident goal scoring striker playing alongside him. He does deliver some crosses that whistle past everyone, I'm not sure that a "predator" wouldn't work out a way to get on the end of some of those....

Need to be the Flash then

Like Ben Arfa was he's judged in totally different parameters and to different expectations to his peers for seemingly no reason other than he has a bit of ambition and against the marker that he doesn't win games single handedly (like every single other player we have) every game.

Like Ben Arfa was he's judged in totally different parameters and to different expectations to his peers for seemingly no reason other than he has a bit of ambition and against the marker that he doesn't win games single handedly (like every single other player we have) every game.

As I have said Sissoko splits the opinion of fans right down the middle and I can understand why there is support but for me he just don't do it often enough and keeps making the most basic mistakes and his decision making is at times poor. He is the best option we have currently but that is more due to the poor transfer business of the club than anything else. If he consistently plays like he did yesterday (misses aside) then you won't get me arguing at all about him as a player but in three years of being here he hasn't.

His technique for a professional footballer is atrocious.  Always looks like he's tripping over the ball, his first touch is heavy as fuck and he doesn't have any finesse whatsoever.  All that said, he's great fun to watch and he's still our biggest threat going forward.  He just plows through people or storms past them like they're not there.  A real brute when he has the ball.  He does bottle a lot of headers and challenges, though. 

I can't quite put my finger on why.  But he is held to higher standards than most of our team and he just doesn't seem that well liked for some reason?