Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

I can't stand his attitude but I do understand his frustrations to a slight extent. He's playing completely out his natural position despite being one of our best players on paper despite us being utter dogshit.

We just need to play him in his natural position in CM alongside Wij and Anita, drop Colback and I believe he'd be a far better and more effective player for us.

If it wasnt for us playing him there he would be out the French squad completely seeing as most his games for them are there too. He isnt a patch on the majority of the CM competition

I can't stand his attitude but I do understand his frustrations to a slight extent. He's playing completely out his natural position despite being one of our best players on paper despite us being utter dogshit.

We just need to play him in his natural position in CM alongside Wij and Anita, drop Colback and I believe he'd be a far better and more effective player for us.

If it wasnt for us playing him there he would be out the French squad completely seeing as most his games for them are there too. He isnt a patch on the majority of the CM competition

I think he's pretty decent on the right tbh. Him and Janmaat were easily our best players against Watford, the right side was probably the only part of the team that was functioning that day.

Aye, but he's not a right winger and granted he may get there for France, but it doesn't mean it's his best position. Cabaye was starting every game for France playing CM for us, if Sissoko was put there and put a fucking shift in like he's more than capable of doing, I don't see why he couldn't still be in contention to regularly start for his country either there or out wide, how Deschamps chooses to use him is up to him - but McClaren needs to be picking our best players and team.

If we're holding onto a lead Colback is a good option off the bench perhaps, but he should never be starting for us ahead of Sissoko at CM.

Aye, but he's not a right winger and granted he may get there for France, but it doesn't mean it's his best position. Cabaye was starting every game for France playing CM for us, if Sissoko was put there and put a f***ing shift in like he's more than capable of doing, I don't see why he couldn't still be in contention to regularly start for his country either there or out wide, how Deschamps chooses to use him is up to him - but McClaren needs to be picking our best players and team.

If we're holding onto a lead Colback is a good option off the bench perhaps, but he should never be starting for us ahead of Sissoko at CM.

Sums it up really... When was the last time he did?  Sissoko in my eyes has yet to prove he's any good in the middle for us, despite having all the attributes to boss a game. Under Pardew it was linking defense to attack where he'd put his head down and charge forward.  Bar a select few games where he's done well, he's easily sussed out and predictable and that includes on the right.  I don't like to blame just one player (and christ we have plenty of others who deserve a kick up the backside!), but with the talent he has shown in brief glimpses here he should be dominating opponents and motivating his teammates through his performances. He kind of mirrors exactly what is wrong with the club as a whole right now... No passion, commitment, motivation... just kind of drifting into the abyss.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Might not want to be here but he's been at the heart of everything decent we've done going forward. Two assists so far, can't argue with that from an attacking player.

he's done what you'd expect him to do more often tbh, if he could put together quality like that for 5-10 games he'd get his move

less said about tracking for their goals the better mind

Such a frustrating player. Sublime going forward, but again providing no support for Janmaat (Tracking back pardew lol).

Janmaat didn't cover himself in glory that half, help or otherwise. For their second he did absolutely nothing to stop the cross.

Such a frustrating player. Sublime going forward, but again providing no support for Janmaat (Tracking back pardew lol).

Janmaat didn't cover himself in glory that half, help or otherwise. For their second he did absolutely nothing to stop the cross.

Absolutely. Chuckle brothers defensively.

Guest firetotheworks

Does in my book. Tracking back has left a lot to be desired but that didn't seem to bother anyone about HBA. ;)

HBA didn't even not track back imo. Or when he didn't he was covered. I wouldn't mind Sissoko not tracking back if he was covered, but when he's not it looks a lot worse.