Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

we need to seize an opportunity to turn our season around.

We need to use the optimism of new signings and attack villa.

We come away with a good win and new signings, the fans/players will be looking up, not down

If we dont win this then we are seriously fucked. They have just lost to fucking Bradford over 2 legs, they should be demoralized and we should be on a high after 3 signings and Colo staying. We have had 10 days to prepare. 2-0 victory at the  minimum.

:lol: 2-0? Why not 4-0? Hell, Bradford are in the fourth tier, that's a x4 multiplier bonus, 16-0!

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

------Cabaye Anita Perch------

Gouffran                    Marveaux

Cisse

Elliot

Saylor

Haidara

Obertan

Bigi

Shola

Ranger

???

Rather have Krul in nets than guarding the corner flag.

Highlights how ridiculously the term 'hoofball' can be twisted, doesn't it? For me, I love to see midfielders pinging 40 yard balls out to the wingers, or lofting the ball in behind the defence and onto the strikers foot.

Yeah, it does. We've played loads of ineffective long ball shite under Pardew. People misrepresenting certain passes doesn't change that.

If we dont win this then we are seriously fucked. They have just lost to fucking Bradford over 2 legs, they should be demoralized and we should be on a high after 3 signings and Colo staying. We have had 10 days to prepare. 2-0 victory at the  minimum.

On the other hand, they just beat Bradford. Are we better than Bradford?

If we dont win this then we are seriously f***ed. They have just lost to f***ing Bradford over 2 legs, they should be demoralized and we should be on a high after 3 signings and Colo staying. We have had 10 days to prepare. 2-0 victory at the  minimum.

No :lol:

If we dont win this then we are seriously f***ed. They have just lost to f***ing Bradford over 2 legs, they should be demoralized and we should be on a high after 3 signings and Colo staying. We have had 10 days to prepare. 2-0 victory at the  minimum.

The fact you even ask that question even in jest is depressing :(

Ameobi will start .

If Ameobi or Williamson start I'm calling it quits

I'm not far behind, especially if Gouffran signs.

This is not the game for Williamson to be ANYWHERE near the starting lineup and saturday proved that. If there are any question marks over Taylor then Mbiwa should go straight in with Colo. I actually think Pardew will start with Taylor and Colo if Taylor is fit with Gouffran playing too.

Why wouldn't Mbiwa start? he's fit, played practically every game this season and will have about a week to train with his new team mates.

There is absolutely no reason why he wouldn't start.

I agree I'm just saying I could see Pardew starting Taylor and Colo if Taylor is over his injury as they've played together before, have a good understanding and its a huge game.