Sunderland

Nobody

:lol: Source of random giggles throughout the day.

I was laughing hard at you laughing. :lol:

Yeah I keep laughing at it today. Really cheered me up that

:lol: Absolute dross on the pitch and that fucking bzzzzzzzzzz drowning out the apathy. Shit was magnificent. Did they mean to cheer us up? Who has an inferiority complex for a team with no ambition?

Guest ElCid

They won't go down. They were in a far worse position last season and stopped up. They just seem

to carry a lot of luck when it really matters and the annual 6 points off us helps as well.

I think it's all down to the Leicester game to be honest and even that if they do win might not be enough - just can't see them getting much if anything from their other games - I know they did last season but that was a one off and if they require even a point within the last two games they're f***ed.

I say this time its a bit trickier for them to stay up than last year. They f*** up when they face the lesser sides and they got a few coming up when they think they can win it only to get beaten to death by halftime or in 14 minutes.

O'Shea is their Williamson. The gifts that can't stop f***ing up and gifting goals.

Really don't care if this lot stay up or not.

Find it hard to have the hatred for them while North East football is being ruined by decision making from the owners of both clubs.

When both clubs are actually competing in this league I will have an interest in our rivalry. I don't like them but my mind doesn't have the space for hatred for Sunderland. Too much of it is directed at our own club.

Hope the cunts go down, and think theres an excellent chance, as they are basically not beating anybody us. A few weeks ago everyone saw Leicester as their main guaranteed win, and now you'd have to fancy Leicester to beat them. Just worried they might nick an unexpected win somewhere, as said, Stoke and Southampton could be the type of game for that.

Can see 34pts being the safe amount needed, meaning the mackems would need a win and 2 draws out of their remaining games. It will be close.

Guest ElCid

Hope the c***s go down, and think theres an excellent chance, as they are basically not beating anybody us. A few weeks ago everyone saw Leicester as their main guaranteed win, and now you'd have to fancy Leicester to beat them. Just worried they might nick an unexpected win somewhere, as said, Stoke and Southampton could be the type of game for that.

Can see 34pts being the safe amount needed, meaning the mackems would need a win and 2 draws out of their remaining games. It will be close.

Of all the games Southampton could actually be the one as their season will just about be over and they may be in holiday mode. Y ou could say the same about Everton and Stoke but they are games where the home support will be expecting a performance.

I think we're going down. I can't see us picking up another point.

Will probably get a season ticket again if we do. Probably more games I can make, perhaps get rid of some of the crap that's been in the squad for years, maybe throw some kids in who'll show some pride.

I genuinely don't look forward to match days any more.

Almost every week this season has been dire. Been like that for a good while now too.

I think we're going down. I can't see us picking up another point.

Probably more games I can make, perhaps get rid of some of the crap that's been in the squad for years, maybe throw some kids in who'll show some pride.

I genuinely don't look forward to match days any more.

Almost every week this season has been dire. Been like that for a good while now too.

might just copy this and post it any number of toon threads.